1. Mama June became a grandmother at 32. Her first daughter, Anna “Chickadee” Shannon, had “Baby Kaitlyn” during the first season of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” at the age of 18.
2. Mama June had childhood cataracts that went untreated. She’s legally blind!
3. Mama June is rarely seen without socks. She has what her family calls “forklift foot,” due to an accident and therefore, she usually keeps her socks on.
4. She can’t drive. Mama June doesn’t drive … except the occasional go kart.
5. Bingo is her vice.
6. Mama June loves to “crop dust” people.
Honey Boo Boo fans were shocked last week when the news broke that the shows matriarch “Mama June” was seeing a convicted sex offender identified as Mark McDaniel.
Then the saga went from bad to worse when it was revealed that the lowlife scumbag was released from prison in March after serving ten years for molesting an 8-year-old girl which turned out to be “Mama June’s” daughter Anna who is known on the show as “
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, which is scheduled to Thursday night…the victim, who is now 20, speaks out about her mother’s rekindled relationship with the man who molested her as well as her concerns about the well being of her three sisters.
NOTE: Each of four “Mama June’s” children has a different father. Sugar Bear is Alana’s biological father.
Alana “Honey Boo Boo“, who is 9-years old, 14-year-old Lauryn “Pumpkin” and 17-year-old Jessica “Chubbs” .
Melissa Rivers planning to file multimillion-dollar “Wrongful Death Lawsuit” against Manhattan Endoscopic clinic.
According to sources…Melissa is planning to file a medical malpractice and wrongful death lawsuit over her mom’s death
The firm representing Melissa is Gair, Gair, Conason, Steigman, Mackauf, Bloom & Rubinowitz known as “New York’s Premiere Plaintiff’s Injury Lawyers.”
The lawsuit is expected to take about a month to prepare. The firm sent letters to the various people involved in the fatal medical procedure. In the letter the firm ask them NOT to destroy records involving Joan’s treatment. The lawyers also want phone logs and other documents.
Okay…it appears that Bruce Jenner blew out more than just his the candles on his birthday cake.
The 1976 Olympic decathlon gold medalist celebrated his 65th today and treated himself to a trip to the nail salon for a manicure which he topped off with a fresh coat of fire engine red polish which he accented with a cigarette!
Oh well…HAPPY BIRTHDAY!