For those of us who don’t find “The Tanning Mom” Patricia Krenticl’s skin (which has been described as “horrifically over baked alligator, raw hide, puke brown beef jerky looking”) attractive…we are all (including all of us at Behind Blondie Park) just “jealous, fat and ugly.” according to the “queen of crispy toasted skin.
Krenticl, was charged last week with child endangerment after allegations were made that she took her six-year-old to the tanning bed.
Based on her skin color…it is apparent that she likes going to the tanning bed…and…based on the blasting car stereo, in her Mini Van (which could shatter windows within a five mile radius from anywhere she happens to be)… she’s a huge fan of Jay Z and his “hip hop” tunes.
According to sources Krentcil, who lives in Nutley (which speaks for itself…get it “NUTLEY”), New Jersey was spotted sitting in her driveway (waiting impatiently for her husband). Ms. Tanorexia was bumping to the Jay-Z tune “Forever Young.” She might have the spirit of youthfulness but hate to break it to ya “sista” but there is nothing young looking about you!
Krentcil says in an interview…”The whole thing was hysterical,” “It was well done.”
TEN Signs that your too Tan!
10. You are often sat on after being mistaken for a leather chair
9. In group photos you are always placed in the center to balance out the picture
8. It is not unusual for children to point or cry when they see you
Hate to break it to ya Patricia…but you really look UH…most unattractive!
Tanorexia… is the term often used to describe a condition in which a person participates in excessive outdoor sun tanning or excessive use of other skin tanning methods (such as tanning beds) to achieve a darker skin complexion because they perceive themselves as unacceptably pale. The syndrome is different than tanning addiction, although both may fit into the same syndrome and can be considered a subset of tanning addiction.
Posted by: Annie
Ten Signs Your too Tan…continued
7. “Orange is the New Tan” – Your life motto
6. People often ask you, “What are you supposed to be?”
5. Friends and family stopped hosting tanning interventions after they realized you took them as a compliment
4. You showed up in Glamour magazine as a “Fashion Don’t”. It had nothing to do with your outfit
3. Your bronzer, Burnt Sienna, works perfectly as foundation
2. You favor dressing in neon colors because they really make your eyes pop
1. MTV cast you for their reality show, Jersey Shore. You’re from Seattle
Really Bad Tans
The Rawhide Tan
The Body Builder…Awful