Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Awake to a Fire in at their Beverly Hills Home

http://restginhisshadow.com/tag/wavering/ http://oceanadesigns.net/blog/wp-admin/ Sharon Osbourne and rocker husband Ozzy had a rude awakening this morning in the form of a fire blazing in their living room. 

Sources are reporting that the cause of the fire was a result of forgetting to blow out a candle prior to going bed.

Sharon Osbourne At around 5:00 a.m.,  the Beverly Hills Fire Department arrived at the Osbourne home.  The fire was quickly put out extinguished.

Sharon, a co-host on the CBS daytime show ‘The Talk’ had this to say about her early morning ordeal…“Everybody is fine.

There was only Ozzy, myself and the dogs in the house last night. At five o’ clock in the morning, I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper coming in and she had dropped her keys on the tiles, that’s what it sounded like, so I didn’t pay any attention.”

She added…“A few minutes later, my eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up, I thought, ‘Something’s weird smelling in here.’ Then my dog started to bark. I go downstairs and the whole living room was on fire. The candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass and the candle exploding…”

She added…“My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he’s in a complete cast… He comes down and goes, ‘Oh, the fire, the fire!’ and tries to put it out with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted.”

“Ozzy’s front of his hair from his ear down is, gone! His eyebrows are gone! He’s got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges… Everything you are not meant to do…go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on…we did it all.”

“I apologize to my husband because he put himself out. He made his hand worse, it started to bleed, the whole nine yards, and I’m sorry and I love you and I will never light a candle again.”

This isn’t the first time fire-fighters had to  battled a fire at the Osbourne’s.   In March 2005, a fire broke out in the living room of the manor as the family slept and 2006…the couples daughter Kelly was awaken by fireman after a  fire started at their Buckinghamshire home.  The blaze started as result of a faulty lamp.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.