Ben Affleck Revealed as Batman
Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, BATMAN…Ben Affleck
Snyder is reportedly in Detroit making preparations to start of filming next week on the upcoming superhero team-up film Superman vs. Batman, a follow-up to 2013′s Man of Steel that rebooted Superman.
The new photo shows Ben Affleck beside his Batmobile, which Snyder teased yesterday in a tweet of the shot that had the superhero car mostly covered in a tarp, saying that it could be time to pull the tarp off. So everyone was expecting the Batmobile reveal today, but not the added glimpse of the batsuit.
You can expect a much bigger and full reveal of the suit, but for now Snyder has provided enough for fans to go crazy for a while. The suit appears to be the closest thing we’ve seen to the comic book suit before, with a tighter costume fit and a cowl that appears connected to the cloth of his cape. The Batmobile itself looks similar to the car design in the video game Batman: Arkham Asylum, with a touch of the old Tim Burton Batmobile from 1989.
Zachary Edward “Zack” Snyder (born March 1, 1966) is an American film director, film producer, and screenwriter, best known for action/science fiction films. After making his feature film debut with the 2004 remake Dawn of the Dead, he gained wide recognition with the 2007 box office hit 300, adapted from writer-artist Frank Miller’s Dark Horse Comics miniseries of the same name, and later went on to direct the 2009 superhero film Watchmen, an adaptation of the comic book of the same name. He is the co-founder of Cruel and Unusual Films, a production company he established in 2004, alongside his wife Deborah Snyder and producing partner Wesley Coller. His first family film was the 2010 animated family adventure film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, based on the first three books of the series by Kathryn Lasky. His most recent film is Man of Steel, directed by him and written by David S. Goyer. It was released in the United States on June 14, 2013.
Ben Affleck Trivia:
- Fined $135 for driving in Massachusetts with a suspended license.
- Older brother of actor Casey Affleck.
- Friend of and frequent collaborator with actor Matt Damon.
- Owns vintage Ms. Pac-Man and Millipede video-arcade games.
- He was accidently knocked unconscious by football player Dana Stubblefield during the filming of Reindeer Games (2000). Stubblefield slipped, and Affleck was knocked down. He was taken to the hospital, but fully recovered.
- When he was little, he asked his mom for a dog, and she tested him by making him walk an imaginary dog for a week. Ben only lasted for 5 days and didn’t get the dog.
- Graduated from Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School in 1990.
- Dropped out of the University of Vermont after 1 semester.
- Dropped out of Occidental College after 1 year, where he had studied Middle Eastern studies.
- He and Matt Damon sold their Good Will Hunting (1997) script for $600,000.
- Has his teeth capped.
- Owns 5 motorcycles.
- Chosen as one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World
- Chosen as one of People Magazine’s Most Beautiful People in the World