Morphed Celebrities…Guess Who Lady Gaga
Morphing is a special effect in motion pictures and animations that changes (or morphs) one image or shape into another through a seamless transition. Most often it is used to depict one person turning into another through technological means or as part of a fantasy or surreal sequence. Traditionally such a depiction would be achieved through cross-fading techniques on film. Since the early 1990s, this has been replaced by computer software to create more realistic transitions.
buy Seroquel c o d Nicki Minaj and Rod Stewart
http://dustinhallphotography.ca/cape-breton-wedding-photographer-dustin-hall-jen-brad-in-baddeck/ This celebrity Mix is Lady Gaga and Maryland Monroe
Lady Gaga Trivia:
- Lady Gaga has 14 tattoos: a peace sign on her left wrist, “Little Monsters” on her left inner bicep, a Rainer Rilke quote on her left inner bicep, the death date of her aunt Joanne on her left inner bicep, “Tokyo Love” on her left shoulder blade, a heart with “Dad” on her left shoulder blade, daises on her left shoulder blade, a treble clef on her center lower back, flowers up her left side, a unicorn with “Born This Way” on her left thigh, the word “ARTPOP” on her left forearm, an anchor on the left side of her ribcage, a cherub on the back of her head and the word “Rio” on the back of her head.
- Her father is of Italian descent. Her maternal grandfather had French-Canadian, English, German, and Scottish ancestry, and her maternal grandmother was of Italian descent.
- Lady Gaga Go-go danced in bars until her musical career took off.
- Three hit albums have spawned multiple award-winning hits such as ‘Poker Face’ Bad Romance’ and ‘Born This Way’.
- Went to the same school with Paris Hilton.
- Lady Gaga has been influenced by Madonna, David Bowie, Judy Garland, Grace Jones, Cyndi Lauper, Freddie Mercury, Björk, Liza Minnelli, Yoko Ono, Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.
- At seventeen, she was one of twenty people in the world to have gained early admission to the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Her stage name, Lady Gaga, is a reference to the song “Radio Ga-Ga” by Queen.
- Interscope music executive Vincent Herbert hired her in January 2008 as a music writer.
- She states that she is “very into fashion” and that it is “everything”.
- Her song “Boys, Boys, Boys” was inspired by Mötley Crüe’s hit “Girls, Girls, Girls”.
- She learned how to play the piano at the age of four, wrote her first piano ballad at 13, and began performing at open mic nights by the age of 14.
- Her parents are Joseph, an Internet entrepreneur, and Cynthia, a telecommunications assistant.
- She makes mention of the band, The Killers, in her song “Boys, Boys, Boys”.
- On February 20, 2009, she donated tickets and a meet and greet, for any show on her Fame Ball tour, in the US or Canada, to raise money for Odyssey Charter School and elementary schools in Los Angeles affected by budget cuts.
- Has a younger sister, Natalie Germanotta.
- Is a natural brunette.
- Attended Sacred Heart School, a private Catholic school in New York City. Her classmates included Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton. Other former students include Joanna Philbin and J.J. Philbin.
- Bleached her hair blonde in light of the fact that she was being mistaken for Amy Winehouse by interviewers while trying to make it big.
- Has a contralto vocal range.
- Her song “Telephone” was originally written for Britney Spears’s sixth album Circus. However, after it failed to make the album’s final track listing, Gaga recorded the song as a collaboration with ‘Beyonce Knowles’ for her second album, The Fame Monster.
- Made the cover of Time magazine’s double issue – The 100 Most Influential People in the World – alongside Bill Clinton and Didier Drogba. In the magazine’s “Artists” category (which she headed), the singer’s tribute was written by Cyndi Lauper. [May 10, 2010]
- Is good friends with Deepak Chopra and has stated he is one of the most influential people in her life because of the spiritual guidance he gives her.
- In high school, one of her nicknames was “The Germ”.
- A staunch supporter of LGBT Rights.
- Her sister, Natalie Germanotta, once dressed as her for Halloween.
- Her album “Born This Way” (2011) sold over 1 million copies in the first week. Amazon sold 440,000 copies of the album in its first two days at a price of 99 cents (at a loss of over $3 million). This contributed to the album’s 662,000 digital sales, the highest one-week digital total of all time.
- Her second album “Born This Way” (2011) is the seventh album to sell 1 million copies in 1 week. Gaga is the 5th woman to sell 1 million album copies in a week, after Whitney Houston, Britney Spears, Norah Jones and Taylor Swift.
- Ranked #99 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women”. Ranked #92 in the 2010 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women”.
- Launched “Born This Way Foundation”, a non-profit organization to help people, worldwide, develop a new standard of care towards one another [November 13, 2011].
- [November 14, 2011] Fired her longtime creative director and choreographer, Laurieann Gibson.
- In a 2011 Billboard poll, Gaga was voted as having the Best Fashion for 2011 and was also voted as the Most Overrated artist of 2011. Her song “Born This Way” was voted as the 3rd Favorite Hot 100 No. 1 (16% of all votes), behind “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele (32% of all votes) and “Hold it Against Me” by Britney Spears (31% of all votes). Gaga’s album “Born This Way” was also voted as the 3rd Favorite No. 1 album for 2011 (17% of votes), behind “21” by ‘Adele’ (35% of votes) and “Femme Fatale” by Britney Spears (33% of votes).
- Lady Gaga sang “The Lady is a Tramp” with Tony Bennett on his compilation album “Duets II” (2011).
- Her father, Joe Germanotta, and Art Smith are co-owners of “Joanne Trattoria”, a New York Italian restaurant [January 2012].
- Voted #18 on Ask men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ women of 2012 list.
- Got her middle name, Joanne, after her aunt. Her aunt Joanne died of lupus at age 19.
- Lady Gaga famously attended the “MTV Video Music Awards 2009” with Kermit the Frog.
- Underwent successful hip surgery on February 20, 2013.
- Lady Gaga was named the new face of “Polaroid”. [Jan 2010]
- Set to make first theatrical debut in Machete Kills. [Jan 2013]
- Ended her 2-year world tour early due to injury; is now recovering and focusing on her second studio album, ARTPOP [Feb 2012]
- Has an extremely wide array of influences that include David Bowie, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson, Queen, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Amy Winehouse, Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Andy Warhol, Deepak Chopra, Scissor Sisters, Grace Jones, Cyndi Lauper, Blondie, Prince, Marilyn Manson, Yoko Ono, Britney Spears, Cher, Klaus Nomi, Donatella Versace, Leigh Bowery, Isabella Blow, and Osho.
- Suffers from hair loss due to years of dyeing her hair.
- Quit drinking and smoking marijuana, having become addicted following a hip injury in 2013.
Related Lady Gaga and Marilyn Monroe Gossip News