Matt Lauer Denies Cheating With Giada De Laurentiis
buy neurontin canada Matt Lauer is firing back after allegations that he made it to home plate with Giada De Laurentiis.
http://doverremodeling.com/2016/08/ Lauer was catching a ride on a Hertz Shuttle in route to a departing flight from LAX on Saturday when he put the rumors rest.
According to Lauer he hasn’t ever made it to first base with the celebrity chef and wants all the high hard ones he’s been dodging tossed right out of the ballpark.
He acknowledged that the two have been seen together however, it was not as it seemed and that and they were long-time friends and that it is and always has been nothing more than a “platonic friendship.”
purchase prevacid Giadi, 44, host of the Food Network television program “Giada at Home” has also denied the tabloid rumors as well. She has also been acussed of having affairs with John Mayer and Bobby Flay.
Giada De Laurentiis Divorcing Husband of 11-years
“After an amicable separation since July, Todd (Thompson) and I have decided to end our marriage. Although our decision to separate comes with a great deal of sadness, our focus on the future and overwhelming desire for our family’s happiness has given us the strength to move forward on separate, yet always connected paths,” she said in a statement.
“Todd and I share a beautiful daughter and a lifetime of great memories that we both treasure more than anything. We are so thankful for our friends and family, and really appreciate the support in this time of change,” the statement read.
Giada De Laurentiis Trivia
- Giada is the granddaughter of producer Dino De Laurentiis and Silvana Mangano.
- De Laurentiis studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris before becoming a professional chef.
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- Her husband, Todd Thompson, is a clothing designer for Anthropologie.
- Her private chef/catering company is called GDL and is based in Los Angeles.
- Before having her own television show on the Food Network, Giada worked for Wolfgang Puck and as a food magazine stylist for magazines like “Food & Wine”.
- She was given a small role in one of her aunt’s films and despised being in front of the camera. She doesn’t even enjoy having pictures taken of her. She tried her best to stay away from the entertainment industry.
- Daughter of Veronica De Laurentiis and Alex De Benedetti.
- Sister of Dino De Laurentiis, Eloisa De Laurentiis and Igor De Laurentiis.
- Niece of Raffaella De Laurentiis, Federico De Laurentiis, Francesca DeLaurentiis.
- Her name is Italian for “jade”.
- Was discouraged by her parents from attending culinary school after high school graduation. Thus, graduated from UCLA and then studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
- Grew up in Beverly Hills.
- Today (1952) Show contributor.
- Daughter-in-law of Mary Thompson.
- Sister-in-law of Trevor Thompson and Talley Singer.
- Ambassador for Oxfair America.
- Friend of Valerie Aikman Smith.
- Her yoga instructor is Kathryn Budig.
- Stepniece of Carolyna De Laurentiis and Dina De Laurentiis.
- Met future husband, Todd Thompson, in 1990, when she was 19 and he was 22. They had a relationship for 13 years, until their marriage in 2003.
- Cousin of Luca Escriva De Laurentiis.
- Her nickname for her grandmother, Silvana Mangano, was “Noona Luna”.
- Release of her book, “Giada’s Family Dinners”.
- Release of her book, “Giada’s Kitchen: New Italian Favorites”.
- Release of her book, “Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes”.
- Release of her book, “Everyday Pasta”.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 37, a son Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson (aka Jade Thompson) on March 29, 2008 in Los Angeles. Child’s father is her now estranged husband, Todd Thompson.
- Separated from her husband of 11 years Todd Thompson. [July 2014]
Matt Lauer was married from 1981 until 1988, to television producer Nancy Alspaugh. The marriage ended in divorce. From 1989 until 1996, he dated Kristen Gesswein, a television newscaster. They were briefly engaged. In 1998, he married Annette Roque, a Dutch model known as “Jade.” They have three children: Jack Matthew (b. June 26, 2001), Romy (b. October 2, 2003), and Thijs (b. November 28, 2006). Although Roque filed for divorce in Manhattan Supreme Court on September 13, 2006, while pregnant with their third child, the couple subsequently reconciled.