Britney Spears Cancels Vegas Show Due to Ankle Injury
WHOOPS! I did it again!
Pop Diva gabapentin to buy online Britney Spears who has a residency at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, reportedly suffered a painful ankle injury during her Wednesday night performance in Vegas.
Because of the extent of her injury…she has been forced to cancel two upcoming shows.
The following statement was issued… “Britney injured her ankle during her performance Wednesday evening and her doctor has advised her not to perform Friday and Saturday evening so that she may heal,” read a statement from the singer and the venue. “Britney Spears, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and Live Nation apologize for any inconvenience this causes ticket holders.”
Must we not forget….Vegas will be hopping this weekend! In case you are unaware… go to link Floyd Mayweather will take on go to site Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Arena. It’s being called the biggest fight in boxing history!
Britney Spears Gossip and Trivia
- Her flesh-colored outfit at the MTV Video Music Awards created a stir, as it made her look scantily clad. [September 2000]
- Britney Spears requested that writers change the lyrics of her song “Born to Make You Happy.” The original version contained sexually explicit lyrics, and Britney felt she was too young to be singing it.
- Chicago-based DNA Visual Business Solutions filed a lawsuit against her and her marketing companies, including Britney Brands, Inc., claiming that they failed to pay fees due to the web-designing company for helping set up her website, www.britneyspears.com. [October 2000]
- Britney Spears accepted an endorsement from Pepsi to do TV commercials promoting the soft drink. The first commercial was slated for the 2001 Academy Awards.
- Britney Spears was selected as #2 among the 100 sexiest women in FHM Magazine.