Jennifer Lopez Isn’t Engaged
http://sullivanbrospainting.com/?p=498 Jennifer Lopez fueled engagement talk last May when she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
buy Lyrica online cheap uk Flashing forward, the American Idol judge made it clear that the fourth time will not be the charm as she dispelled the engagement rumors on Wednesday.
‘I’m not engaged and I didn’t know there were rumors,’ Jennifer said, adding: ‘I’ve been so busy that I haven’t really had time to keep up with the gossip.’
Jennifer, who has been married and divorced three times and shares seven-year-old twins Emme and Max with ex-husband No. 3 Marc Anthony, has indeed been working round the clock.
She’s starring in the NBC cop drama Shades Of Blue, which is already promising to be a ratings hit just three episodes into it’s first season. Read more here
Jennifer Lopez Gossip News and Trivia
- Jennifer Lopez was one of the “Fly Girls” dancers on the television comedy series In Living Color (1990).
- In the gyms, they called her “La Guitarra” because her body curved like a guitar.
- In her Bronx neighborhood, they call her “The Supernova”.
- She moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance and used to sleep in the studio where she was practicing.
- Jennifer Lopez and boyfriend musician Sean Combs were arrested in connection with a nightclub shooting. Police found them with a stolen gun. The charges against Lopez were dropped, but the charges against Combs stayed. He was eventually tried and acquitted. [December 1999]
- Jennifer Lopez worked with Janet Jackson in her videos and on her tours, and can be seen in the video for “That’s the Way Love Goes”.
- Grew up in the Castle Hill section of the Bronx. It was from this neighborhood that she took the local “6” train to get to her auditions in Manhattan, as well as the inspiration of her debut album “On the 6”.
- Mother, Guadalupe Lopez, is a schoolteacher in Westchester County, New York.
- Voted #1 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list (2001).
- (February 14, 2001) She and boyfriend Sean Combs announced that they had ended their relationship.
- Is the highest paid Latina actress to date for her performance in The Wedding Planner (2001). She was paid $1 million for her role in Selena (1997) (2001).
- Is the first actress to have a movie (The Wedding Planner (2001)) and a music album hit number one in the same week.
- Jennifer Lopez met fer first her ex-husband, Cris Judd, while filming the music video for her single “Love Don’t Cost a Thing”. The two were married in a small ceremony (about 170 guests) at a home in a Los Angeles suburb officiated by attorney Barry Hirsch. Judd is a dancer and choreographer.
- Jennifer Lopez is the only woman to have been voted the Sexiest Woman in the World twice in FHM magazine.
- Named one of E!’s “Top 20 Entertainers of 2001”.
- Voted the #1 Best Female Body in Celebrity Bodies (UK) magazine. [October 2001]
- She once hosted Saturday Night Live (1975) and appeared in a sketch as a singer for the USO who performs for soldiers during World War II. After the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01, she did this for real, performing in a USO concert at a United States Air Force base in Germany.
- Her debut album “On the 6” went 6 x platinum.
TOPICS: JLO, Jennifer Lopez, Casper Smart, Gossip Mill, Rumors