Celine Dion Drops Price on Jupiter Island Estate
Celine Dion has reportedly slashed the asking price on her resort-like home on Jupiter Island, Florida.
http://hsu.net.au/about-us/financial-statements/ The price is now a whopping $45.5 million. What a deal… it’s $30 million dollars less than Celine’s original price when she first put it on the market in 2013.
So what will you get for $45.5 million…a 5.5 acre Florida estate with 3 pools — one with a fire pit in the middle of it, and another with a water park and lazy river. The home itself is 10,000 square feet with 5 bedrooms, but there are also 2 guest houses (4 bedrooms each) … as well as a tennis court and a simulated golf range.
buy Viagra Super Active online Just last month, Celine also sold her home in Quebec … for $25.5 million.
- January 5, 2000: Renewed wedding vows with husband René Angelil at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Because of her “sharp-looking” smile, Celine was known as “Vampire Queen” in high school.
- She and her siblings sit on the board of Fondation Achille-Tanguay, an organization/clearinghouse founded by her mother in 1998 which helps poor Québec families toward self-sufficiency. Name has been changed to “Fondation maman Dion” in 2006.
- Celine Dion first met her manager and future husband René Angelil when she was age 12 and he was age 38.
- Celine Dion is three months younger than her stepson Patrick Angélil.
- She has her own magazine, Celine Dion Magazine.
- Celine Dion endorses a line of eyewear sold in Canada and Europe.
- February 23, 2001: Awarded the rights to the Internet domain name www.celinedion.com by the UN World Intellectual Property Organization from “cybersquatter” Jeff Burgar. Burgar had also registered www.juliebrown.com and www.brucespringsteen.com, which were transferred to Julie Brown and Bruce Springsteen, respectively, that day.
- She has homes in Las Vegas, Nevada and in Laval and Terrebonne, (located in the Province of Quebec), Canada.
- She loves to play golf.
- She has over 500 pairs of shoes.
- Building a home in Las Vegas, Nevada, where in March 2003, she will begin giving 200 performances a year for three years in a special theater built for her by Caesars Palace; she will be paid $100 million for this deal.
- Her late husband, René Angelil, was of Syrian/Lebanese ancestry.
- Husband mortgaged his house to fund Celine’s first album when she was an unknown 12-year-old.
- Celine Dion has won five Grammy Awards since 1992 including “Album of the Year” in 1996 for “Falling Into You” and “Record of the Year” for “My Heart Will Go On”.
- 2006: Estimated to have sold 220 million albums during her career to date.
- Has her own brand of perfume called “Celine Dion: Parfum”.