Tyra Banks Sells Beverly Hills Estate
source link Tyra Banks has finally unloaded her 6,000 square foot, 4 bedroom, 7 bath home in Beverly Hills.
The model and TV personality bought the 4 bedroom, seven bath, 1920s Spanish Colonial more than a decade ago for $3.085 million and has put an estimated $2 million into renovating and restoring the home that was once owned by actress Marion Davies.
The initial asking price began at $7.75 million. However, she had no takers and the house remained on the market for months.
The property finally sold this month thanks to realtor Heidi Lake for $6.4 million.
http://mypaloaltoplumberhero.com/?p=113 Tyra Banks Gossip News and Trivia
- Has an older brother named Devin.
- http://paperbookintensive.org/paper-and-book-intensive-2016/unspecified-1/feed/ Tyra Banks is the CEO of her own company TYInc.
- Named one of the “50 Most Beautiful People in the World” by people magazine.(1994)
- In 1994, she started the Tyra Banks Scholarship.
- Professional model.
- Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the most beautiful people in the world.
- Tyra Banks was the first African-American model to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit edition (Winter 1997). She was captured in a red/pink polka dot bikini by Australian photographer Russel James for the issue that went on to become one of the best-selling covers ever for the magazine.
- Is a “Youth Correspondent” for The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986), and there is speculation that Oprah Winfrey is training Tyra to eventually take over the show (as of February 2000).
- Took Second Place by the readers of Black Men Magazine for “The 10 Sexiest Women of the Year.”
- Size 9 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Does not drink alcohol.
- Started a singing career with the song “Shake Ya Body”, introduced on her show America’s Next Top Model (2003).
- Ranked 54 on VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties
- cost doxycycline Tyra Banks claims that her career was difficult in part because of a rivalry with another black top model, Naomi Campbell. Banks has said that Campbell, who was more famous, would get her thrown off of fashion shows.
- Paid $30,000 of her own money to finance the music video for her song “Shake Ya Body,” which appeared on her show America’s Next Top Model (2003).
- Created TZONE, a leadership and life skills development program for primarily disadvantaged teen girls in the greater Los Angeles area. As of 2005, more than 240 girls have gone through the program.
- Was accepted to UCLA and USC.
- Signed with Elite Model Management her senior year of high school.
- Her mother, Carolyn London, is a professional photographer, and worked as her manager.
- Grew up in Inglewood, California.