Janet Jackson and Qatari Tycoon husband Wissam Al Mana Divorce
http://sandsfoot.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1511219089.7086520195007324218750 Janet Jackson, 50, has reportedly split from her billionaire Qatari tycoon husband. The breakup comes just months after giving birth to her first child.
Seroquel sale The pop-star sister of the late Michael Jackson wed Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana in 2012. Their son, Eissa, was born on January 3.
Janet’s retreat from the limelight – and the postponement of her Unbreakable world tour last year was put on the backburner so that she could focus with her marriage and the couples son.
cost of carafate without insurance According the celebrity gossip rumor mill… a close friend of Janet said in a statement to the media… ‘Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn’t working and to go their separate ways.’
Sources say that the divorce settlement could be complex and costly. Al Mana, 42, a CEO of the multinational business conglomerate, is estimated to have a fortune of around £1billion which is much higher than the singers Janet Jackson net worth of $150million!
So who is Wissam Al Mana
Wissam Al Mana is a Qatari business magnate who is the executive director of Al Mana Group, a Qatar-based conglomerate operating primarily in the GCC region. The group activities include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail, food & beverage, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents brands covering most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewelry.
- Archive Trivia: Janet Jackson
- With her 1986 song “When I Think of You”, she and her brother, Michael Jackson, became the first siblings in the rock era to have #1 songs as soloists.
- Sister of Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson and Michael Jackson.
- She was paid $3 million for Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000). She was paid an extra $1 million for the song “Doesn’t Really Matter” for the film soundtrack.
- Voted one of the “10 Sexiest Women of 2001” by the readers of Black Men magazine.
- Aunt of Jermaine Jackson II, Valencia Jackson, Brittany Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr., Prince Michael, Prince Michael II and Paris Jackson.
- Ex-sister-in-law of El DeBarge.
- The last five of her eight albums (excluding her first two albums “Janet Jackson”, “Dream Street” and her greatest hits album “Design of a Decade: 1986-1996”) have all hit #1.
- Was to appear as Lena Horne in a biopic due to be released in 2004. But Lena changed her mind after the SuperBowl “breast-baring” incident.
- Ranked #77 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll
- During the half-time show of Super Bowl XXXVIII (38), her right breast was “accidentally” exposed when co-performer
Justin Timberlake reached around and grabbed a detachable part of her breastplate-like outfit. They admit that they privately planned the move after rehearsals had ended, but still maintain that the exposure was accidental in that a red bra was to be revealed, not her bare breast. [February 2004]
- Attended Lanai Road Elementary School in Encino, California.
- Attended Portola Middle School in Tarzana, California. Was teased and harassed by kids because of her fame on Good Times (1974).
- Attended and graduated from Valley Professional School, an institution where most children were entertainers or actors (1984).
- Her nickname “Dunk” was coined to describe her sturdy body, which her brother Michael claimed remsembled a donkey.
- Negotiated a new, $80 million recording contract with Virgin Records in 1996.
- Is the only woman singer in the history of Rock & Roll to score five back to back #1 studio albums on the Billboard Album’s chart. “Control”, “Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation”, “Janet”, “The Velvet Rope” and “All For You” all reached #1, together selling more than 60 million copies worldwide. Her albums “Design of a Decade” and “Damita Jo” both reached top 3.
- Has four dogs: Riley (a Rottweiler); Dylan (a Boxer); Madison (a miniature Schnauzer) and Pockets (an Australian shepherd-cross).
- Her favorite singers are Ella Fitzgerald and Marvin Gaye.
- Won nine Billboard Awards in 1990 for her album “Rhythm Nation 1814”.
- Her first self-titled album peaked at #63 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums and sold a disappointing 250,000 copies.
- Her sophomore album “Dream Street” reached #147 on Billboard and sold only 200,000 copies.
- Her third album “Control” sell over 10 million worldwide and produced five top 5 hits including “Nasty”, “Let’s Wait Awhile, and the #1 “When I Think of You”.
- “Rhythm Nation 1814” spend four weeks being #1 on both Pop and R&B charts in the United States. It sold another 10 million worldwide and the singles were even more successful. The album spawned seven top 5 hits including 4 #1s.
- The album “Janet” produced six top 10 hits and sold over 15 million copies.
- Eloped with singer James DeBarge, in 1984 and lived in the Jackson’s Encino ranch for several months before she had the marriage annulled.
- Is the #2 most successful artist on the Billboard Dance/Club Play Chart, behind only Madonna.