Actress Helen Hunt Enjoys a Little Surf and Turf in Hawaii
can you buy Lyrica in mexico Actress Helen Hunt had vacationers looking twice in Hawaii.
see The 53-year -old “Mad About You” star took time to enjoying the Hawaii surf catching some waves and showing off her surfing skills.
http://stevejamesltd.com/tag/dorset-personal-chefe/ Helen Hunt Gossip News and Trivia
- Graduated from Providence High School in Burbank, California.
- She and her Mad About You (1992) co-star, Paul Reiser, were both given $1,000,000 per episode salaries for the 1999 TV season.
- Attended UCLA for 1 month.
- Celebrates Thanksgiving every year with Anthony Edwards.
- Did a guest voice on “The Simpsons: Dumbbell Indemnity (1998)” as Moe’s girlfriend, Renee.
- The voice of Moe is Hank Azaria, Helen’s real-life love at that time.
- Got the role in Twister (1996) based on her performance in The Waterdance (1992).
- Daughter of Gordon Hunt (b. 1929) and Jane Elizabeth Novis (b 1938).
- One of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People. 
- Got the lead in As Good as It Gets (1997) after Holly Hunter turned it down.
- After divorcing Hank Azaria, she moved to New York, intending to do theater work, especially William Shakespeare. 
- Has won Four Emmys, four Golden Globes, a Blockbuster Award, two Screen Actors Guild awards, four American Comedy Awards, three Viewers for Quality Television Awards and an Oscar, along with other awards. 
- Her best friend is Helen Slater.
- Witnessed the World Trade Center attacks from the roof of her brand new New York apartment and decided to leave the city right away, but could not get a flight out. She booked a private jet at considerable expense and flew herself and her staff out of Connecticut three days later, the first day they allowed private jets to fly. [September 2001]
- She appeared in four movies released in the year 2000. Two of them were in theaters at the same time during the end-of-the-year holiday season, and grossed over $150 million each: Cast Away (2000) and What Women Want (2000).
- Only the second actress to win a Golden Globe, an Oscar, and an Emmy in the same calendar year. The first was Liza Minnelli in 1973.
- Gave birth to her only child at age 40, a daughter Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan on May 13, 2004. Child’s father is her partner, Matthew Carnahan.
- Beat Teri Hatcher for the role of Jamie Buchman in Mad About You (1992) at the final auditions.
- She and her ex-husband, Hank Azaria, have both guest-starred on the TV show Friends (1994), though not in the same episode.
- Her daughter, Makena Lei, was named after a friend’s dream. The name means “many flowers of heaven.” The baby’s middle name, Gordon, is in honor of Helen’s father, Gordon Hunt.
- Frequents Hawaii, which she first visited when she was 14. Says, “It’s where I feel right. I can write here, think, chill and get a clear head.”.
- Asked novelist Robert B. Parker to create a female private detective for her to play. The result was Parker’s series of novels featuring Sunny Randall.
- Was considered for the part of Carolyn Burnham in American Beauty (1999). However Annette Bening, who went on to receive a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her performance, was cast instead.
- Stepdaughter of B.J. Ward.
- Niece of Peter H. Hunt and Barbette Tweed.
- Despite playing their daughter in Peggy Sue Got Married (1986), Hunt is just 9 years younger than Kathleen Turner and 1 year older than Nicolas Cage.
- Conceived her daughter Makena Lei through IVF treatment.
Appearing at the Circle in the Square Theatre’s production of Yasmina Reza’s play, “Life (x) 3”. [March 2003]
- Received the Maui Film Festival’s Stella Award at the ‘Wailea Marriott’ Ballroom on June 18, 2005. [June 2005]
- Was 4 months pregnant with her daughter Makena Lei when she completed filming A Good Woman (2004).
- Returned to work 2 years after giving birth to her daughter Makena Lei to begin filming and directing Then She Found Me (2007).
- Helen’s paternal grandmother was from a German Jewish family, while Helen’s other grandparents were of English descent. Helen’s maternal grandfather, Edward Norman Novis, was from St. Leonards, Hastings, Sussex, England.
- Was the 113th actress to receive an Academy Award; she won the Best Actress Oscar for As Good as It Gets (1997) at The 70th Annual Academy Awards (1998) on March 23, 1998.
Maternal granddaughter of Edward Novis (1902-1944) and Dorothy Novis (1915-2011).