Elle Macpherson Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places…Perhaps?
For decades super model http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/blue-dakota/ Elle Macpherson has been the byword for a certain type of stupendous physical perfection.
But after a string of failed marriages and unhappy relationships, there’s a pattern of bad choices which is clear evidence that she has “looking for love in all the wrong places.”
Her limelight career indicates that she’s not lacking in the field of “beauty or brains.” There’s no doubt…she can stand on her own two feet both on and off the catwalk.
Perhaps her history of past involvement with “men of wealth,” isn’t what has compromised her “happily ever after.” I mean what man wouldn’t be intimated with her success. That couple with her undenying beauty would bring out some insecurities in any man.
According to sources, Elle Macpherson recently split from U.S. property magnate Jeff Soffer. He joins the list of several notable entrepreneurs who have been tied to one of the fashion industries greatest, financier, Roger Jenkins, Green Field Stamps heir, Tim Jefferies, Gallic financier Arpad Busson and a list of alister’s including Guy Richie,
Damian Aspinall, Vito Schnabel, Brian Burgess, Brian Adams, Paul McCartney, Scott Douglass, Kevin Costner, Ray Fearon and the list goes on here
Elle Macpherson Gossip News and Trivia
- Was quoted in an Australian magazine (Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Weekend magazine) as saying that she did not like reading things that she had not written.
- One of the models who own the Fashion Cafe in New York City, along with Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell.
- She was “discovered” at the age of eighteen while vacationing in Aspen, Colorado, and was promptly signed to the Click modeling agency.
- Elle claims she put on over 20 pounds in weight so that she would have a figure more in the tradition of a model of the day, for the film Sirens (1993).
- Home was robbed. Money and photographs were stolen. Ransom was held for photographs. Elle and husband worked with FBI and they caught the thieves. One of the thieves claimed that he was the father of Elle’s baby.
- One of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People” in 1995.
- Has own line of lingerie in Australia, planning on extending it to US (May 2002).
- Checked into the Meadows Clinic in Arizona, which offers treatment for psychological conditions and addictions. She is suffering from postnatal depression after the birth of her second child in February. [October 2003].
- One of the world’s top fashion models.
- As a teenager, she ran a mile in 4 minutes, 24 seconds.
- Has split with French financier Arpad Busson [June 2005].
- Was ranked #7 in Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel”.
- Speaks French fluently. She can also communicate in Spanish and Italian.
- Ranked #35 in the 2011 FHM Australia list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Made the cover of “Sports Illustrated” magazine (swimsuit issues) a record 5 times (Feb. 1986, Feb. 1987, Feb. 1988, Feb. 1994, Feb. 2006).
- Ranked #80 on Men’s Health 100 Hottest Women of all Time (2011).
- Was in a relationship with Arpad Busson from 1996 to 2005 and they also were engaged since 2002. They have 2 sons together.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 33, a son Arpad Flynn Alexander Busson on February 14, 1998. Child’s father is her boyfriend (now ex-fiancé), Arpad Busson.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 38, a son Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson on February 4, 2003. Child’s father is her now ex-fiancé, Arpad Busson.
- Married for the 2nd time her boyfriend of 4 years Jeffrey Soffer following a 3-month-long engagement. [July 2013].
- Appeared in an infomercial, hosted by Daisy Fuentes and Mari Winsor, for Mari’s “Winsor Pilates” fitness system. .
- She and long-time partner, Arpad Busson (father of her two children), announce split. [June 2005]
- Co-hostess, with Patrick Duffy and Ellen Croft, of an infomercial for Ellen’s “Supreme Pilates” fitness system. .
- Inducted into the Hair Fan’s Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Both she and one time co-star in Batman & Robin (1997) Uma Thurman were both engaged to Arpad Busson.
- They ended their engagements to him in 2005 and 2009 respectively.
Elle Macpherson is a supermodel from Cronulla, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia as Eleanor Nancy Gow. She is an actress and producer, known for Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model (2005), Miss Universe 2001 (2001) and 42nd Annual TV Week Logie Awards (2000). She was previously married to Jeffrey Soffer and Gilles Bensimon.