Heather Locklear Arrested on Domestic Violence Attacks Police Officers
Heather Locklear was reportedly arrested Sunday night when authorities responded to a call at her Thousand Oaks, California residence.
provigil to buy online According to reports, the actress was charged with felony domestic violence. Sources say that the actress got in a confrontation with boyfriend go Chris Heisser. She was also charges with three counts of misdemeanor battery after she allegedly became combative and attacked three officers at the scene.
She was released after posted $20,000.00 bail. She is scheduled to return to court on March 21.
This isn’t Locklear’s first run in with the law.
In 2008, she was arrested for Driving Under the Influence. The charges were eventually dismissed. However, she was fined $700.00, order to attend drivers safety classes and was placed on informal probation for a period of three years.
Locklear was also involved in an altercation with former boyfriend Jack Wagner in 2011. According to reports, she became angry and attacked him.
The following year in 2012, she ingested a “dangerous mix” of a prescription drug, said to be Xanax, and alcohol. She was taken for observation after her sister contacted authorities fearing that Lockelear was a danger to herself.
Heather Locklear Gossip News and Trivia:
- Her ex-husband, Richie Sambora, is a member of the rock band Bon Jovi.
- Daughter, Ava Sambora (aka Ava Elizabeth Sambora), with ex-husband Richie Sambora, was born. [October 1997]
- Attended UCLA for a short period of time. She chose to pursue an acting career in lieu of the completion of her studies towards a bachelors degree.
- Her father, William Locklear, has served in various UCLA high-level administrative positions (Registrar,Director of the Office of Residential Life, etc.).
- She is a distant cousin of Marla Maples Trump, on her father’s side. Marla’s maternal grandfather was a Locklear.
- Her ancestry includes English, Scottish, and German. The surname “Locklear” is said to be of Lumbee origin, but it is not clear if Heather has Lumbee ancestry.
- Her paternal line can be traced back to her great-great-great-great-grandparents, Duncan Locklear and Nancy Quick, of South Carolina.
- Refused a regular part on the TV series Good Morning, Miami (2002). It was a role similar to the one she played on Spin City (1996).
- That role later went to Ashley Williams.
- Her daughter Ava Elizabeth has the same name as the daughter of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe. Heather’s daughter is nearly 2 years older than Reese’s.
- After she was rejected from her high school cheerleading squad, Heather joined the drama club and discovered that acting was her true passion.
- Graduated from Newbury Park High School in Newbury Park, California.
- Guest-starred in episode “No Sniffing, No Wowing” of former Spin City (1996) co-star Charlie Sheen’s new TV-series Two and a Half Men (2003)
- One of a handful of actors to work on two series at the same time (Dynasty (1981) and T.J. Hooker (1982)).
- Close friend of David Spade.
- Entered into an Arizona medical facility for the proper diagnosis and treatment of her medication for anxiety and depression [June 24, 2008].
- Dated Tom Cruise in 1981.
- Charged with a misdemeanor DUI in Santa Barbara County after her arrest in September for driving under the influence of prescription medicine [November 17, 2008].
- Her DUI case was dismissed after she pleaded guilty to reckless driving in a Santa Barbara court on January 2, 2009. She was not present in court.
- Her college roommate was Susan Levitan, the producer of Family Sins (2004) with Kirstie Alley.
- Turned down the role of Sarah Tobias in The Accused (1988). The part went to Jodie Foster who won her first Oscar for it.
- Aunt of Shane Ahern.
- Hospitalized in a Los Angeles hospital for treatment of a bacterial infection on December 1, 2010.
- Engaged to Jack Wagner [August 14, 2011]. They called off their engagement [November 15, 2011].
- Best known by the public for her roles as Off. Stacy Sheridan on T.J. Hooker (1982), as Sammy Jo Carrington on Dynasty (1981) and as Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place (1992).
- Her acting mentors were William Shatner and John Forsythe.
- Is a Republican.
- Credits John Forsythe and William Shatner as her favorite acting mentors/best friends.
- Is a fan of William Shatner’s TV series Boston Legal (2004).
- Locklear serves on the Board of Directors for the Motion Picture & Television Fund and supports The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
- She starred in three highly successful Lifetime Original Movies, Angels Fall, Flirting with 40 and He Loves Me. Flirting with 40 rated in the top three movies for the network. Angels Fall premiere, based on the best-selling novel by Nora Roberts, is ranked in the top ten of highest viewers in the history of the channel.
- Heather Locklear has been named three times on People magazine’s Most Beautiful list.
- Heather Locklear acting coach was Tom Todoroff.
- Heather Locklear is repped by APA and Edelstein Laird.
- (September 14, 2017) She was involved in a collision and transported to Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California. She went off the road and into a ditch at about 5:40 p.m. PST, a spokesman for the Thousand Oaks Police Department said.
- She was transported to the hospital with minor non-threatening injuries. Police could not say what caused the incident, but did say no drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Was involved in a single-vehicle crash in Thousand Oaks, California, which she suffered minor injuries.[Sept 2017].