Amy Adams Celebrity Gossip News
follow can you buy viagra in scotland sample technical research paper go to link lined paper for kindergarten writing https://yeproc.com/my-dog-description-essay-15682/ go https://alsrideforlife.org/programs-assistance/8850-cheap-viagra-trial-pack/17/ https://heystamford.com/writing/how-do-i-see-my-sat-essay-online/8/ how do i add an email to my iphone x help writing a college entrance essay https://behereforme.org/viagra-commercial-actresses-age/ 123helpme essays phd thesis defense wГ¶rterbuch go to link aol homework help jr click here viagra black tab viagra if a woman takes viagra follow url https://austinmusicfoundation.org/papers/writing-research-papers-lester/2020/ how to do a cover letter for resume https://awesomeamsterdam.com/what-is-free-speech/ romeo and juliet assignment ideas click cipro for sinus infections big love viagra blue watch online best buy strategy analysis essays https://skincitybodypainting.com/17579-thesis-customization-guide/ free coupon for cialis https://erc.cals.wisc.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/25/store.php?usp=buy-nizagara-canadian Amy Adams was born in Italy, to American parents Kathryn (Hicken) and Richard Kent Adams, while her father was a U.S. serviceman. She was raised in a Mormon family of seven children in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Amy Adams began her career on stage performing in dinner theater and made her screen debut with the 1999 black comedy film Drop Dead Gorgeous.
Latest Amy Adams Gossip News:
Amy Adams Kind Act of Goodness: Amy Adams makes a first-class move by giving up her seat to serviceman.
Thirty was a big deal for me. It was the age where I reevaluated everything – how I approached life and how I thought about myself. When I look at my 20s, or when I look at any period in my life, I think about how much time I’ve wasted trying to find the right man. It’s like, if I could go back and do it again, I would have taken guitar lessons or something. I would have put my energy into something that paid off in the end, instead of trying to improve myself for men. Oh, the time and the energy, trying to impress somebody who was actually a big jerk, you know? But the truth is, once you have a great man in your life, it allows you – or at least for me – to look at yourself and grow as an individual. And gosh, if I had known I was going to find this, my 20s would have been completely different. Quote ~ Amy Adams
Amy Adams Awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy, Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
- BFCA Critics’ Choice Award for Best Song
- Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Cast, National Board of Review Award for Best Cast
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Supporting Actress
- BFCA Critics’ Choice Award for Best Actress in a Comedy
- Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Supporting Actress
- Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award for Best Ensemble
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female
- Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Actor
- Costume Designers Guild Award for Lacoste Spotlight Award
Amy Adams and the cast of American Hustle
Amy Adams Trivia:
- Amy Adams worked in a Hooters Restaurant until soon after she turned 18, when they started making her wear the customary outfits.
- Alumna of the Chanhassen Dinner Theater in Minnesota. Appeared there in many productions including “Brigadoon” and “Good News”.
- Amy Adams is one of seven children.
- Natural hair color is strawberry blonde.
- Amy Adams was born in Italy and raised in Castle Rock, Colorado.
- Her father was in the military and was also an amateur actor.
- Amy Adams was born on the U.S. military base located in Aviano, Italy, but spent part of her childhood in the US military base located in Vicenza, Italy.
- Invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 2006.
- Attended, and graduated from, Douglas County High School in Castle Rock, Colorado.
- Sang in the school choir at Douglas County High School.
- Amy Adams Is a trained dancer.
- Her brother, Eddie Adams, works for the tabloid show TMZ.
- Once worked at The Gap, a clothing store chain.
- Met her boyfriend, Darren Le Gallo, in 2001 in an acting class.
- Has made two movies back-to-back starring Meryl Streep: Doubt (2008) and Julie & Julia (2009). In the latter she has no scenes with Streep.
- One of People Magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People in the world (2008).
- Engaged to Darren Le Gallo (July 24, 2008).
- During a red carpet interview at the 81st Academy Awards, she claimed to suffer from extreme stage fright and claustrophobia.
- Amy Adams enjoys singing karaoke.
- Announced that she and her fiancé, Darren Le Gallo, are expecting their first child (December 4, 2009).
- Gave birth to her first child at age 35, a daughter Aviana Olea Le Gallo on May 15, 2010. Child’s father is her fiancé, Darren Le Gallo.
- Was 1 month pregnant with her daughter Aviana when she completed filming on The Fighter (2010).
- Amy Adams returned to work 3 months after giving birth to her daughter Aviana in order to begin filming On the Road (2012).
- Was in attendance at the wedding of her Sunshine Cleaning (2008) co-star and best friend Emily Blunt to John Krasinski (10 July 2010).
- Was in consideration for the part of Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged: Part I (2011) after Charlize Theron dropped out of the project, but Taylor Schilling was cast instead.
- Her performance as Ashley Johnsten in Junebug (2005) was named the 6th best performance of the decade in Paste Magazine’s 25 Best Movie Performances of the Decade.
- Her favorite films include Gone with the Wind (1939), The Wizard of Oz (1939), Vertigo (1958), The Shawshank Redemption (1994) and Paulie (1998).
- Appeared in one episode, Smallville: Craving (2001), of the television series, Smallville (2001), which is about the early life of Clark Kent before he became Superman. She later went on to play Superman’s main love interest, “Lois Lane”, in Man of Steel (2013).
- Was in consideration for the role of Maggie Beauford in Lawless (2012), but Jessica Chastain was cast instead.
- Was in consideration for the role of Annabel Richter in A Most Wanted Man (2014), but Rachel McAdams was cast instead.
- Best friends with actress Emily Blunt. The two became very close while filming Sunshine Cleaning (2008) in 2008.
- As of 2013, the longest she has gone without an Oscar nomination, since her first one, is three years, between Junebug (2005) and Doubt (2008).
- Wanted to be a singing nurse as a kid.
- Meryl Streep taught her how to knit.
- Was admittedly so distracted by co-star Lee Pace while filming Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008), since “he just looked so dashing”, that the director had to ask him leave the set.
- Did her own singing in The Muppets (2011), Enchanted (2007) and Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008).
- Second actress with red hair to portray Lois Lane (preceded by Noel Neill).
- Her ancestry includes Danish, English, German and Norwegian.
- Born at 12:00 AM.
- One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. [April 2014].