Celebrity Gossip and Trivia Dishing Out the Hollywood 411
Celebrity Gossip and Trivia
Gossip magazines (sometimes referred to as tabloid magazines) are magazines that feature scandalous stories about the personal lives of celebrities and other well-known individuals. This genre of magazine flourished in North America in the 1950s and early 1960s.
The latest celebrity gossip and trivia from Hollywood Bollywood and Beyond….
General Celebrity Gossip and Trivia Questions: Click on your answer to see if your right or wrong!
1) What Hollywood power couple announced they were separating on January 7, 2005?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman, B: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston, C: John Travolta & Kelly Preston, D: Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon
2) What celebrity had to issue an apology in February 2005 after her T-Mobile Sidekick II was hacked and all of her celebrity friends’ phone numbers, which had been stored in the device, were posted on the internet?
Choose Your Answer: A: Anna Kournikova, B: Paris Hilton, C: Christina Aguilera, D: Britney Spears
3) What Hollywood starlet was arrested in 2001 for shoplifting from the Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills?
Choose Your Answer: A: Winona Ryder, B: Angelina Jolie, C: Charlize Theron, D: Christina Ricci
4) What name was celebrity talk show host Oprah Winfrey born with?
Choose Your Answer: A: Pahro, B: Ohpar, C: Orpah, D: Orhap
5) Who was the first major American celebrity whose AIDS diagnosis became public knowledge?
Choose Your Answer: A: Clark Gable, B: Rock Hudson, C: Magic Johnson, D: Isaac Asimov
6) What professional basketball player did Madonna have an affair with in the mid 1990s?
Choose Your Answer: A: Michael Jordan, B: Shaquille O’Neal, C: Jason Kidd,
7) What famous actor lost 45 lbs. to play Andrew Beckett, an AIDS victim fighting wrongful termination?
Choose Your Answer: A: Tom Hanks, B: Robin Williams, C: Kevin Spacey, D: William Hurt
8) In a bizarre bit of celebrity behavior, who dangled his baby from the third-floor balcony of a German hotel on November 20, 2002?
Choose Your Answer: A: Dennis Rodman, B: Mike Tyson, C: Michael Jackson, D: Johnny Depp
9) What celebrity made headlines in 1980 when he set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine?
Choose Your Answer: A: Chevy Chase, B: Eddie Murphy, C: Richard Pryor, D: Rodney Dangerfield
10) What celebrity was the victim of a now infamous “wardrobe malfunction” at the 2004 Super Bowl?
Choose Your Answer: A: Madonna, B: Britney Spears, C: Janet Jackson, D: Mariah Carey
Who said this….Celebrity Gossip Trivia!
I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous. Quote: http://videoworldpr.com/product-line/ Walt Disney
Celebrity Gossip and Trivia
1. I don’t like buy Pregabalin uk celebrities; I don’t hang out with them; I don’t relate to that life!
2. I don’t date http://globalarchaeology.ca/how-to-support/speaking-engagements/ celebrities.
3. I have plenty of money, unlike other Hollywood celebrities or athletes that have not invested well.
4. On a very basic level, many people think order clindamycin phosphate celebrities have too much already, so we shouldn’t be entitled to our political opinions.
5. People tend to forget that celebrities are human beings. We live our lives. We try to do what we love, which is music. And to share it with everyone in our job usually is to entertain and to make people forget their troubles.
6. Celebrities have more influence to be able to reach out to people, but people are becoming famous on Facebook and social media every day.
7.Indian celebrities have the media and fans permanently outside their homes, and that would make me really uncomfortable.
8. What celebrities are useful for is bringing attention to the public and making them more aware. They can be unbelievably effective.
Answers: Celebrity Gossip Trivia
1. Lady Gaga
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. Barbra Streisand
5. Gloria Estefan
6. Shemar Moore
7. Freida Pinto
8. Diane Keaton
“Celebrities are nowhere as rich as some people think they are.” Quote: Robin Leach