Ashton Kutcher Celebrity Gossip News and Trivia
http://phillipscountymuseum.org/exhibits/apa-referencing-how-to-reference-a-thesis/39/ http://flahertyseminar.org/graduate/hsc-essay-writing-course/28/ https://erc.cals.wisc.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/25/store.php?usp=your-online-pharmacy-se viagra 100 mg best price https://scholes.alfred.edu/ask.php?who=sat-essay-reader custom dissertations buying viagra in usa essay org https://geneseelandlordassoc.org/category/essay-essays/44/ http://essexlibrary.org/assignment-presentation-format-3185/ case study templates free how to get free viagra online https://roanokechowan.edu/pharmacy/cheap-viagra-search-generic/21/ viagra warning label go to link top essay writing websites essay coursework help how to write a perfect research paper enter site thesis statement definition essay follow site gender inequality research paper cvs sell viagra viagra brand without prescription. go here mla bibliography how to http://www.chesszone.org/lib/argument-in-thesis-10506.html http://flahertyseminar.org/graduate/parents-are-too-permissive-with-their-children-nowadays-essay/28/ https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/14054-viagra-online-without-prescription-100.html https://austinmusicfoundation.org/papers/business-report-writing-ppt-presentation/2020/ how do i delete yahoo mail folders on my ipad cialis 5mg daily tab more than 1 Ashton Kutcher was born on February 7, 1978 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
He has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha.
He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
In 1997, Kutcher was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa and was discovered by a local talent scout.
In 2010, Kutcher was named one of Time Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential People. He created the Demi and Ashton Foundation, to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide.
Ashton’s net worth is $140 million
I’ll probably never be the best actor in Hollywood, but I hope to be the hardest working. Quote ~ Ashton Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher Trivia:
- Ashton Kutcher his twin brother Michael was born with a septal heart defect.
- On January 23, 2004, he went head to head with his That ’70s Show (1998) co-star Topher Grace at the box office as The Butterfly Effect (2004) starring Kutcher and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004) both opened against one another. The Butterfly Effect (2004) won the race coming in at the #1 spot, while Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004) came in at #3 just after Along Came Polly (2004).
- Older sister Tausha (born 1975) has a daughter, Dakota (born 1999).
- Ashton Kutcher voted #3 on VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- Is a member of the Delta Chi Fraternity, along with Kevin Costner, Sascha Turnheim and Alan Heitz.
- Has two toes on his left foot that are fused together, meaning they are webbed.
- Ranked #35 on Premiere Magazine’s 50 Most Disturbing Moments in Movie History. Kutcher’s face is just placed there, instead of an explanation as to why.
- Ashton Kutcher owns a restaurant in Los Angeles, California called Dolce.
- Ranked #17 in TV Guide’s list of “TV’s 25 Greatest Teen Idols” (January 23, 2005 issue).
- Lost the lead role of Drew Baylor in Elizabethtown (2005) to Orlando Bloom when Cameron Crowe decided he wanted an actor that had a solid résumé consisting of Theatre and Drama school training.
- Was the first of the six primary cast members of That ’70s Show (1998) to receive a Razzie Award nomination. He was nominated for Worst Actor of 2004 for his roles in the films Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), Just Married (2003) and My Boss’s Daughter (2003). However, he did not win.
- Along with Topher Grace, he chose not to renew his contract to do an 8th season of That ’70s Show (1998), wishing to pursue other projects.
- Created the MTV reality television show Punk’d (2003) with his friend Jason Goldberg.
- Ashton’s father is of Bohemian (Czech) ancestry. Ashton’s maternal grandfather was the son of Irish immigrants, while Ashton’s maternal grandmother had Bohemian (Czech) and German ancestry.
- Former boyfriend of Brittany Murphy and January Jones.
- His wedding with actress Demi Moore was attended by about 100 guests, among them were Moore’s ex-husband Bruce Willis, their three children, and Lucy Liu.
- Ashton Kutcher is best friends with Wilmer Valderrama
Wilmer Valderrama is an American actor and television personality, known for the role of Fez in the sitcom That ’70s Show, hosting the MTV series Yo Momma, and voicing the character of Manny in the children’s show Handy Manny.
- Stepfather of Rumer Willis, Scout LaRue Willis and Tallulah Belle Willis
- Marriage to Demi Moore was his first, her third.
- His parents are Larry Kutcher (an employee of General Mills) and Diane (who worked for Procter & Gamble)
- While as a guest on The View (1997), he explained he quit smoking cigarettes for his role in The Guardian (2006) by reading the book, “The Easy Way to Stop Smoking” by Allen Carr.
- (September 29, 2006) Has the rare distinction of being in two movies that opened on the same day in the United States – Open Season (2006) and The Guardian (2006).
- Was considered for the role of Batman in Batman Begins (2005), which eventually went to Christian Bale.
- Attended the University of Iowa, as did Gene Wilder, Ben Rollins and Mary Beth Hurt.
- Wrestled in high school. He injured himself and had to quit in his senior year.
- Close friends with Smallville (2001) star Tom Welling, whom he met when they were both modeling.
- His three stepdaughters call him MOD (“My Other Dad”).
- In February 2010, he joined the State Department and top executives from eBay and Twitter on a biz trip to Moscow and Siberia trying to help Russia start up their own Silicon Valley (Time magazine).
- In 2009, Kutcher beat CNN to reach 1-million Twitter followers. He now has millions more.
- In 2010, Kutcher was named one of Time Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential People.
- In 2010, Kutcher and his wife, Demi Moore, created “The Demi and Ashton Foundation” (DNA) to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide.
- In February 2010, Kutcher traveled to Russia as part of President Obama’s first U.S.-Russia Innovation Delegation. The purpose was to generate ideas in support of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission and address anti-trafficking and child protection issues.
- Katalyst was named one of the year’s Top 50 Most Inspiring Innovators by Ad Age and one of Fast Company Magazine’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies, 2010.
- (May 10, 2010) Merited a place in Time magazine’s – The 100 Most Influential People in the World (“Artists” category) – with a tribute provided by Sean Combs.
- Was Riley Smith’s roommate in 1997 in New York City at the IMTA convention after knowing each other in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, their hometown. Josh Duhamel also attended that year.
- Kutcher’s debut as Charlie Sheen’s replacement in CBS’s Two and a Half Men (2003) was seen by 28.7 million people on September 19, 2011. The Nielsen Company reported that was more than any other episode in the series’ first 8 seasons, when Sheen was the star. On the very same night, Charlie Sheen was roasted on a Comedy Central special.
- Is a huge fan of the Chicago Bears, and can be seen wearing various items of Bears clothing in his films.
- Is a liberal Democrat and has supported the presidencies of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
- In 1998, he was slowly in the works to make his acting debut in the lead role for a situation comedy entitled “A Tale of Two Strippers”; which told the story of two male exotic dancers in Las Vegas who find themselves trying to evade a hit man after witnessing an arranged murder when they get an address mixed up and arrive to the wrong location to perform a private gig. The project was written and was to be directed by Alan J. Pakula but he died in an automobile accident before anything could start so the project was immediately canceled. Had it gone through, it would have also marked the screen debut of actor Josh Duhamel, who was going to play the second male lead.
- Promoted and attended the premiere of the romantic comedy Killers (2010) in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. [July 2010]
- (February 27, 2014) Engaged to Mila Kunis.
“Mila” Kunis is an American actress. In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from the Soviet Union to Los Angeles with her family.
Mila Kunis has a net worth of $30 million