Chris Brown Gossip and Trivia
https://sun-world.com/blog/logical-problems-to-solve/15/ viagra misuse baseball http://writeinbk.com/students/summer-writing-activities-for-5th-grade/24/ viagra pills for men canaidian drug store https://austinmusicfoundation.org/papers/hamburger-writing-paper/2020/ buy literature review paper https://roanokechowan.edu/pharmacy/erection-mail-viagra/21/ viagra customer service number viagra sell uk http://biointegrity.org/cialis-and-levitra-viagra-online-pharmacy/ https://erc.cals.wisc.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/25/store.php?usp=allercet source link go best affordable essay writing service the essay writing process bangkok viagra kamagra viagra de 50mg e 100mg qual a diferenГ§a https://behereforme.org/functional-groups-viagra-molecule/ follow url http://floatinglotus.com/prescription/cipro-pictures/50/ how often to take viagra assignment help com https://www.iama.edu/clinics/viagra-achat-en-ligne.html cialis soft 120 pills thesis statement guide development tool creative essay titles differential equation homework help does homework really help students learn custom essay writing service toronto source url viagra dr simi mexico follow url Chris Brown is an American recording artist, dancer, and actor.
He was born in Tappahannock, Virginia, he taught himself to sing and dance at a young age and was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows.
Chris Brown Trivia:
- Wants to work with Teena Marie, Beyoncé Knowles, Ciara, Usher Raymond, Michael Jackson, Mario, 50 Cent, Lil’ Wayne, and ‘T.I (X)’.
- Chris Brown has one sister named Lytrell Bundy but her nickname is Tootie.
- If he wasn’t a singer he would be a basketball player or a regular kid.
- His mother’s name is Joyce Hawkins
- His favorite clothing brand is Bathing Ape.
- Worked with actor Columbus Short twice: in the films Stomp the Yard (2007) and This Christmas (2007).
- Withdrew his name from the list of nominees of the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards as a result of the “controversy” surrounding his recent fight with girlfriend Rihanna. [March 2009]
- He and Rihanna canceled their performance at the Grammys in February 2009 just hours before the show started after Brown was caught up in a late-night domestic dispute.
- In relation to the domestic dispute, he was involved in in early February 2009, Brown was arrested for felony battery and faced two felony charges of assault and making criminal threats after a fight with his girlfriend Rihanna at a pre-Grammy party.
- Sentenced to five years probation, six months community service and one year of domestic violence counseling as a result of his attack on Rihanna [August 29, 2009].
- Chris Brown is a songwriter. He also co-wrote Rihanna’s most successful song, “Disturbia”.
- Brown’s 2011 album “F.A.M.E.” sold 270,000 copies in the first week and became his first number 1 album and fourth top 10 album.
- In 2011 he was nominated for 6 BET Awards, receiving more nominations than any other artist.
- At the 2010 BET Awards, Brown performed a set of Michael Jackson hits to pay tribute to the King of Pop.
- Won 5 awards at the 2011 BET Awards (He was nominated for 6). He won for Best Male R&B Artist, Best Collaboration (“Look At Me Now”), Video of the Year (“Look At Me Now”), The FANdemonium Award and the Coca Cola Viewers Choice Award.
- His single “Look At Me Now” sold over 2,000,000 digital copies in the US alone (as of May 29, 2011).
- Brown’s 2011 album F.A.M.E. went Gold after three weeks of it’s release.
- Chris Brown received the most awards at the 2011 BET Hip-Hop awards in October. He won 3 awards, including Best Hip-Hop Video for “Look at Me Now,” Best Collaboration: Chris Brown feat. Busta Rhymes in “Look At Me Now,” and the People’s Champ Award for “Look at Me Now.”.
- Brown’s album ‘F.A.M.E.’ won the 2011 Soul Train Award for Album of the Year.
- His album ‘F.A.M.E’ has earned him 3 Grammy Award nominations at the 54th Grammy Awards for Best R&B Album, Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for “Look at Me Now”.
- Was named the #1 Top R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Artist of the Year (2011) by Billboard. He also ranked #10 in Billboard’s Best of 2011 Top Artists.
- His song “Look At Me Now” charted #3 on Billboard’s Best of 2011 R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, while his songs “She Ain’t You” charted at no. 10 and “No Bs” charted at no. 17.
- His album “F.A.M.E” charted as #8 on Billboard’s Best of 2011 Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
- His song “Look At Me Now” was named #9 on Billboard’s “Critics’ Choice: 20 Best Singles Of 2011″.
- Won a Grammy Award in 2012 for Best R&B Album. He received 3 nominations at the 2012 Grammys, and took home the award for Best R&B album for “F.A.M.E.” Brown also performed at the 2012 Grammy Awards.
- In 2012 he collaborated with Rihanna. On February 20 2012, Rihanna released the remix of her song ‘Birthday Cake’, featuring Chris Brown. While Brown also released a remix of his song ‘Turn up the Music’ featuring Rihanna.
- Just finished a successful concert tour for “Exclusive.” The concert also headlined Bow Wow, with opening acts by Sean Kingston, Shop Boyz, Lil Mama, Hurricane Chris, and other special guests. [April 2008]
- Los Angeles, CA, USA: Performed at the Grammy Awards, where he also won an award for Best R&B album for “F.A.M.E”. [February 2012]
- Recording a new album entitled “Exclusive” which will be released this fall. [February 2007]
- Working on an extension to his sophomore album, “Exclusive” will be released June 3. Featuring the hit, “Forever.” [April 2008]
- Appears in GAP’s newest spring collection for its khakis, named “Khakis With Attitude” and will run in magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, GQ, Allure, Glamour, and Lucky in their March issue. [February 2007]
- Houston, TX, USA: On his ‘Fan Appreciation’ tour across the US. [November 2009]
- Filming a new movie alongside Columbus Short. It’s called This Christmas (2007). [February 2007]
- Adelaide, SA, Australia: On his ‘F.A.M.E’ tour, starting in Australia and proceeding to North America and the Middle East. [April 2011]
- Was diagnosed with Bipolar II disorder and PTSD. He was ordered to stay in a rehab facility to recieve treatment for bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anger management and past substance abuse (2014).