Ciara Singer Song Writer Trivia
Ciara Princess Harris, aka as Ciara, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, actress, and fashion model.
Ciara is married to Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. They began dating in early 2015 and announced their engagement on March 11, 2016. They were married on July 6, 2016 at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. Together, they have one child, a daughter, born in April 2017.
Ciara also has a son, born in May 2014, from her relationship with Future. Ciara and Future were engaged in October 2013, but called off the engagement in August 2014.
see url https://heystamford.com/writing/customer-service-in-hotels-essays/8/ genuine cialis cheap ajanta pharma on line line uk viagra secret life of bees thesis paper mate write bros pens https://www.flseagrant.org/news/online-writing-service-reviews/29/ viagra online for canada https://rtilab.com/pharmacy/comprare-viagra-con-visa-electron/51/ http://jarmac.com/2019/servant-leadership-essay/4/ click les 11 commandements michael youn viagra http://naturesknockout.com/store.php?pill=where-to-buy-viagra-in-atlanta-ga&es=40 go here viagra +"india" http://skatehousemedia.com/cv/can-you-write-notes-on-ipad-air/12/ enter using i in an essay issa case study help https://alsrideforlife.org/programs-assistance/7754-viagra-kamagra-cialiscom-fgrum/17/ same sex marriage argumentative essay argumentative essay on death penalty buy academic essay here history thesis in progress tom cruise sofia viagra example essay outline https://rtilab.com/pharmacy/generic-viagra-sildenafil-citrate-reviews/51/ generic viagra lowest price tadalafil generic equivalent of viagra yrdsb homework help Ciara Trivia:
- Ciara’s name is pronounced like “Sierra.”
- She originally wanted to become a model, before starting her music career.
- Used to be a cheerleader in high school.
- Her father was a military man.
- Ciara joined a girl group called Hearsay that performed in Atlanta, but it was short-lived.
- Her mother was in the air force.
- Ciara is good friends with Shad Moss.
- One day she saw Destiny’s Child perform on TV and decided that that was what she was going to do.
- Ciara has also lived in Germany, New York, California, Arizona and Nevada.
- Lil’ Jon produced her debut single, “Goodies”.
- Her album, “Goodies”, was a sales success, thanks to her many collaborations, with stars like Ludacris, Missy Elliott and R. Kelly.
- She graduated from Riverdale High School in Atlanta in 2003.
- She co-wrote her song “Goodies”.
- Friends with Missy Elliott and Kim Kardashian West.
- She was accompanied by Shad Moss to the MTV Video Music Awards in 2005.
- Wrote her song “And I” when she was 15.
- Named #35 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Her “MTV 2005 Hit List” consisted of: 1) Missy Elliott’s “Lose Control” 2) Chris Brown’s “Run It” 3) The Black Eyed Peas’ “My Humps” 4) Ciara’s “One Two Step” 5) Madonna’s “Hung Up” 6) The Pussycat Dolls’s “Don’t Cha” 7) Gwen Stefani’s “Holla Back Girl” 8) Mariah Carey’s “We Belong Together” 9) Ciara’s “Oh” 10) Ne-Yo’s “So Sick”.
- She ranked #72 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She is the only child of Carlton and Jackie Harris.
- She grew up on army bases in Germany, New York, Utah, California, Arizona, and Nevada, since her father Carlton was in the United States Army. During her teens, Ciara and her family settled in Atlanta.
- She has sold over 17.9 million albums worldwide as of 2010.
- Ciara was honored as Billboard’s 2008 “Woman of the Year”, because of her success in the music industry.
- Picked as #4 on People Magazine’s 2009 Edition Most Beautiful People in the World.
- Ciara has won 1 Grammy and been nominated numerous times.
- Finished her tour. [October 2005]
- Finished Holiday Jam tour. [January 2006]
- Currently working & finishing her 5th studio album “One Woman Army”, that’s due for a release this year. [January 2013]
- Finishing the final touches on her fourth studio album “Basic Instinct” that’s due for release in (November 2010) [September 2010]
- Preparing for her tour in August. [July 2005]
- Going on tour, with Omarion Grandberry, Shad Moss, Chris Brown and Marques Houston, called “Holiday Jam” (December 22nd). [December 2005]
- Working on the finishing touches to her upcoming album ‘Fantasy Ride’ due to come out in April [January 2009]
- She finished tour (January 1st). [January 2006]
- Finished filming All You’ve Got (2006) (aka Rumble). [March 2006]
- Filming All You’ve Got (2006) (aka Rumble). [July 2005]
- Has been in on-off relationship with Future since January 2013 and they were engaged from October 26, 2013 to their first break up in August 2014 after he cheated on her while on a tour. They have a son together.
- She gave birth to her 1st child at age 28, a son Future Zahir Wilburn on May 19, 2014. Child’s father is her now ex-fiancé, Future.