Elin Nordgren Gossip and Trivia
Latest go here Elin Nordgren News:
Elin Nordgren Trivia:
- Mother of daughter Sam Alexis Woods (born June 18, 2007 in Orlando, Florida) and son Charlie Axel Woods (born February 8, 2009).
- Ex-daughter-in-law of Earl Woods and Kultida Woods.
- Elin Nordgren was Swedish model.
- Elin Nordgren as a twin sister and a brother.
- Elin Nordgren has an house in Stockholm Archipelago.
- Was Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik’s nanny when she met Tiger Woods.
- Is Swedish and American citizen.
- Elin Nordgren has lived in Berlin, Germany.
- Elin Nordgren was awarded $100 million following her divorce from Tiger Woods. She used $12 million to buy a mansion in Florida, however after contacting an architect about bringing the house up to current hurricane safety codes, it was decided that the entire structure would be demolished and rebuilt as a new mansion. Before demolishing the house in 2011, Nordegren allowed the charity ‘Habitat for Humanity’ to come into the home for four weeks and salvage anything they found of value.
- Elin Nordgren and Tiger Woods lived in Windermere outside Orlando, Florida. Now she lives in North Palm Beach, Florida, not far from Tiger.