Kanye West Gossip and Trivia
Things you don’t know about Kanye West
Kanye West is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer.
West began dating reality star and longtime friend Kim Kardashian in April 2012.
West and Kardashian became engaged in October 2013 and married on May 24, 2014 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
They have one child, daughter North “Nori” West, born in June 2013.
In April 2015, West and Kardashian traveled to Jerusalem to have North baptized in the Armenian Apostolic Church at the Cathedral of St. James.
The Forte di Belvedere or Fortezza di Santa Maria in San Giorgio del Belvedere (often called simply Belvedere) is a fortification in Florence, Italy.
Kanye West has a net worth of $120 million.
West is one of the best-selling artists of all time, having sold more than 21 million albums and 100 million digital downloads.
Time named West one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2005, 2011 and 2015.
He has one daughter named North West.
Has a metal plate in his chin from near fatal car accident in which he was involved in around 3 pm on October 23, 2002. He was driving home from a studio session and fell asleep behind the steering wheel and crashed into another car.
Has produced numerous songs for many artists including Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, Jay-Z, DMX, Alicia Keys, Common, Mos Def, and many others.
Kanye West was is signed to Roc A Fella Records.
His debut album, “College Drop Out”, sold over 400,000 copies in its first week.
When Kanye West was 3 years old, his parents Ray West and Donda West divorced. She moved to Chicago and was an English professor at Chicago State University, and retired to be Kanye’s manager. She appeared on FOX News’ “The Big Story with John Gibson” on May 18, 2007, to talk about her son, which led to her being dubbed a “hip hop mama”.
His debut album CD booklet contains ‘yearbook-style’ photos of the entire “College Dropout” album staff, along with high school superlatives underneath them. His was “most unlikely to succeed”.
Kanye West began an on-again, off-again relationship with designer Alexis Phifer in 2002.
West and Phifer became engaged in August 2006. The pair ended their 18-month engagement in 2008.
West dated model Amber Rose from 2008 until the summer of 2010.
https://sun-world.com/blog/surface-area-problem-solving/15/ order cialis in uk automatic thesis topic generator follow can you recycle wrapping paper calgary buy prednisone india cialis online drugstore healthcare in america research paper help with college english homework generic viagra from canada legal http://www.salganyc.org/204-buy-deal-deal-price-viagra/ get link essay helps college essay art go here university essays online http://flahertyseminar.org/graduate/homework-help-high-school-government/28/ https://austinmusicfoundation.org/papers/essays-to-write-about/2020/ viagra online pay with checks help me do my homework viagra cheap how to write an essay writing follow site https://comedyhype.com/proper-business-plan/ go enter site real simple essay contest do my essay paper click viagra girl football jersey http://www.salganyc.org/7533-wo-kann-man-viagra-kaufen-ohne-rezept/ safest online pharmacy Viagra “I was never really good at anything except for the ability to learn.” Quote ~ Kanye West
- Kanye West has a metal plate in his chin from near fatal car accident in which he was involved in around 3 pm on October 23, 2002. He was driving home from a studio session and fell asleep behind the steering wheel and crashed into another car.
- Kanye West has produced numerous songs for many artists including Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, Jay-Z, DMX, Alicia Keys, Common, Mos Def, and many others.
- Kanye West is signed to Roc A Fella Records.
- His debut album, “College Drop Out”, sold over 400,000 copies in its first week.
- When Kanye was 3 years old, his parents Ray West and Donda West divorced. She moved to Chicago and was an English professor at Chicago State University, and retired to be Kanye’s manager. She appeared on FOX News’ “The Big Story with John Gibson” on May 18, 2007, to talk about her son, which led to her being dubbed a “hip hop mama”.
- His debut album CD booklet contains ‘yearbook-style’ photos of the entire “College Dropout” album staff, along with high school superlatives underneath them. His was “most unlikely to succeed”.
- Made his European television debut performing his song “Through the Wire” on Raymann is laat (2001).
- Nominated for 10 Grammies in 2005. He ended up winning 3.
- Moved to Chicago when he was 3 years old.
- His mother is a former English professor at Chicago State University.
- Attended Chicago State University / Columbia College, Chicago. He dropped out to pursue music, hence the name of his 2004 debut album “The College Droput”.
- Lived in China for a year with his mother when he was 10 years old.
- Has his own record label with the acronym G.O.O.D which stands for Getting Out Our Dreams, a subsidiary of Geffen.
- Rapper Common signed to G.O.O.D.
- Sophomore album “Late Registration” moved over 860,000 units in its opening week, landing it at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, a career first for the rapper.
- His name is pronounced like “Con-yay”.
- CD: “Graduation”, 2006.
- His favourite band is Scottish rock group Franz Ferdinand.
- Is an only child.
- Mother, Donda West, died on November 10, 2007 from complications of surgery.
- Kanye and his fiancée, clothing designer Alexis Phifer, have ended their engagement [April 21, 2008].
- Blogged that Scarlett Johansson was his “favorite white girl”.
- At the 2009 MTV Music Video Awards, he jumped up on stage and interrupted Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech after she had won Best Female video saying that Beyoncé Knowles had the best female video.
- Kanye broke down at a concert in Paris, a week after the passing of his mother, Dr. Donda West, as he tried to sing the verses of “Hey Mama”, a song he had written earlier on in his career in dedication to her.
- Part-owner of a chain of Fatburger restaurants.
- Has stated that producer RZA has been a great influence. The two have collaborated a few times.
- Father of his 1st child with Kim Kardashian a daughter, North West, was born on June 15, 2013, weighing 4 pounds and 15 ounces.
- Engaged to Kim Kardashian [October 22, 2013].
- Released collaborative album, with Jay-Z, titled “Watch the Throne”. [August 2011]
- Working on 3rd Album called: Graduaton [December 2005]
- Released his newest album “808’s and Heartbreak”. [November 2008]
- Released 5th studio album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. [November 2011]
- Performs, alongside Jay-Z, on the “Watch the Throne” tour (US). [October 2011]
- Planning to tour with Lady Gaga throughout the United States. [August 2009]
- Pleaded no contest to misdemeanor battery stemming from a July 2013 incident in which he assaulted photographer Danny Ramos in Los Angeles International Airport and attempted to steal his camera. In return for his plea, he received 24 months of informal probation plus 250 hours of community service and must attend 24 anger management sessions. He also has to pay for any damage done to Ramos’ camera equipment as well as any medical bills incurred on behalf of the victim. He will also have to stay 100 yards away from the alleged victim in this case, Danny Ramos. In addition to the misdemeanor battery charge he also faced felony attempted grand larceny charges. As part of the plea deal the latter charge was dropped, thus allowing him to avoid prison time. [March 2014].