Oklahoma WR Trey Metoyer Suspended After Being Charged with Indecent Exposure for Mastυrbating in Public.
University of Oklahoma wide receiver Trey Metoyer is reportedly is in trouble with the law and according to sources he might not wear the Crimson and Cream ever again because of it.
The Sooners sophomore legal issues may have resulted from a serious problem of a sexual nature. The sophomore wide receiver can’t stop mastυrbating….and he even does in public.
Metoyer, a 5-star recruit out of high school — was charged with 2 counts of felony indecent exposure after relieving his “Johnson” in broad daylight.
According to court documents filed to the Cleveland County Courthouse on Tuesday, the sophomore exposed himself to two different victims in Norman.
8/29/13 — Someone called police in Norman, OK to report a man wearing a blue shirt and blue pants pleasuring himself inside of a red Pontiac Grand Am.
9/17/13 — A woman called police saying Metoyer approached her while she was walking her dog and asked to borrow a pen. She went inside her apt. to grab it and when she returned outside, Trey was outside of her front door”masturbating in front of her apartment.”
Cops say Metoyer initially denied the allegations — but later acknowledged them and said ” the incidents were a mistake and he was not thinking clearly at the time.”
It is not know whether or not Metoyer is just a “sick pervert” or if he suffers from CMD Chronic Mast-ur-bation Disorder AKA CMD which is a condition where people feel the need to masturbate so much, they abandon whatever they may be doing to persue their urges.
Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman reported that Sooners head coach Bob Stoops said late Tuesday night that Metoyer has been suspended indefinitely and his future with the team is bleak, at best
WR coach Jay Norvell says Trey Metoyer is taking some ‘personal time’ from football.
The Oklohama Sooners Football:
The Oklahoma Sooners – University of Oklahoma.
Fight song: Boomer Sooner
Stadium: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Conference: Big 12 Conference
Division: Division I (NCAA)
Mascot: Sooner Schooner
Oklahoma Sooners Trivia
- Oklahoma is the only school to have appeared in all five BCS bowl games.
- ESPN ranked Oklahoma as the most prestigious college football program overall since the advent of the AP Poll in 1936.
- Oklahoma has the most 10+ win seasons (32) and 11+ win seasons (20) of any program, as well as the fewest losing seasons (12) of any program.
- Oklahoma has been ranked No. 1 in the AP Poll (101 weeks) and in the Top 5 (383 weeks) more than any other team.
- Oklahoma was given their 10th preseason No. 1 ranking in 2011, another record.
- In the “modern era”, which is post-World War II, Oklahoma has the most wins with 587, and the highest winning percentage (.764) in the country.
- Oklahoma is the only school to have four coaches with at least 100 wins each (Stoops, Switzer, Wilkinson, Owen).
- Oklahoma has had at least one first team all-conference player in 95 of the 96 seasons it has played in a conference.
- Oklahoma holds the NCAA record for most consecutive victories with 47-straight (1953–1957).
- Oklahoma has scored more points than any team in college football history with 32,434 through 2012.
- Most weeks ranked No. 1 in the BCS with 20 weeks (through 2012 season).
- Most weeks ranked in top 5 in the BCS wi...