Tag Archives: Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan the spokesperson for car insurance…say what?
Yes..it what they are saying is true…the troubled actress is shooting a commercial for Esurance, a subsidiary of Allstate, which gives you online or telephonic rate quotes.
The commercial is being shot in Long Beach and is expected to be launched during the Super Bowl.
Lindsay is no stranger to car related incidents… in 2007 she drove up a median and was arrested for DUI. That same year she was arrested again for DUI while driving on PCH. In 2012 she hit a car outside a club. That same year she had an incident where she slammed into an 18 wheeler on PCH, claiming her brakes failed which. Later in 2012 she struck a man outside the Dream hotel in NYC.
Lindsay Lohan has decided that she is going to be “living la vida Lohan” in the UK. forever!
According to sources…Lindsay, 28, has sworn off the City of Angel, “I won’t live in LA again, hell no.” The troubled former child star has been in the UK since landing a theatrical role in the movie ‘Speed the Plow.” She has reportedly extended her lease for six months on the flat where she has been staying. In an interviewed Lindsay spoke about he decision to remain abroad saying… that her time in the U.K. has been eye-opening … and made her realize the L.A. nightlife scene helped trigger her downward spiral.
She added…’I needed to grow up and London is a better place for me to do that than anywhere else. In LA I didn’t know what to do, apart from go out every night. That’s when my friends were free.’ “I can go for a run here on my own,” Lohan explains … adding, “I do every morning, early, and I think how my friends in New York would still be up partying at that time. I needed to grow up and London is a better place for me to do that than anywhere else.”
Lindsay Lohan Launching “My Addiction” Clothing Live
Lindsay Lohan Gossip and Trivia
Lindsay Lohan took voice lessons as a girl and started modeling at age 3. Her mother is Dina Lohan, née Donata Sullivan, a former Rockette and Wall Street analyst, who now helps managing her daughter’s career. Her father is Michael Lohan, a longtime Wall Street trader who developed his family’s multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
Lindsay “Livin La Vida” Lohan is taking a shot a fashion!
Trouble actress Lindsay Lohan is taking her history of substance abuse to the fashion world by launching a new clothing line which she is calling “MY ADDICTION.”
According to sources, Lohan, 28, has partnered with Civil Clothing to roll out an menswear collection.
The clothing line includes socks, shirts and beanies. The collection will be available online on December 05th. However, it will not be in stores until December 12th. It will that will be sold exclusively at PacSun which has become the preferred fashion store for skater attire.
The award goes to….Lindsay Lohan! Say what…Oh no she didn’t…Oh yes she did.
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has heard those words before, however, rarely have they been directed towards her….
On Tuesday, Lohan was honored with the “BIGGEST COMEBACK” Award at the Ischia Global Film & Music Fest.
Believe it or not, Lohan, known for being unreliable was even present to accept her award. She was sober and gave a brief acceptance speech.
As for what they consider a comeback for Lindsay “La Viva Lohan“…we don’t know…with her it good be several things, a rehab comeback, a jail comeback or a bar comeback. Oh well…. the important thing is that she “cameback.”
Lindsay Lohan Related Gossip News:
List of awards and nominations received by Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan was out and about on her birthday on Wednesday in NYC. As usual….she was LIVIN‘ LA VIDA LOHAN.
OMG…The 28-year-old looked as if she got a jump start on her big celebration and hadn’t stopped since.
Lohan, looked battered and bruised, She had several bruises on both legs and a serious gash on one of them. She look extremely thin, her hair was messy and she was sporting a pair of raggedy denim cutoffs, a sloppy looking Iron Maiden T-shirt and tennis shoes.
This birthday celebration is much different than last years….She spent her 27th in a rehab facility in Malibu, California.
When I’m walking down the red carpet and everybody is screaming my name, all I’m doing is worrying that they’re thinking, like, “Oh, she didn’t wave at me, she’s such a bitch!” QUOTE: Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan is the older sister of Michael Lohan, Ali Lohan (aka Aliana Lohan) and Dakota Lohan (aka Cody). Half-sister of Ashley Kaufmann and Landon Lohan.
- Lindsay Lohan took voice lessons as a girl and started modeling at age 3.
- Her mother is Dina Lohan, née Donata Sullivan, a former Rockette and Wall Street analyst, who now helps managing her daughter’s career.
- Her father is Michael Lohan, a longtime Wall Street trader who developed his family’s multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
- Lindsay Lohan a track on the soundtrack for Freaky Friday (2003), in which she also stars. The song “Ultimate” is performed by her character at the beginning of the movie’s end credits.
- Her mother, Dina Lohan; her sister, Ali Lohan and her brother, Dakota Lohan, had cameos in The Parent Trap (1998) during the airport scene and Freaky Friday (2003) during the wedding scene.
- At age 7, she got to dress as garbage (“Things You Find on the Bottom of the Subway”) for a Halloween skit on Late Night with David Letterman (1982).
- Lindsay Lohan was originally offered the role of Penny in Inspector Gadget (1999) but turned it down.
- Emilio Estefan Jr. took her under his professional wing in September 2002. Estefan Enterprises announced a five-album production deal and the promise of an aggressive effort to sell her popular style with a rock edge to a major record label. She eventually signed a recording contract with Casablanca/Universal Records and has two albums under her belt.
- Lindsay Lohan has worked as a model for Abercrombie & Fitch Kids (A&F Kids) and Calvin Klein Kids.