Tag Archives: Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan has decided that she is going to be “living la vida Lohan” in the UK. forever!
According to sources…Lindsay, 28, has sworn off the City of Angel, “I won’t live in LA again, hell no.” The troubled former child star has been in the UK since landing a theatrical role in the movie ‘Speed the Plow.” She has reportedly extended her lease for six months on the flat where she has been staying. In an interviewed Lindsay spoke about he decision to remain abroad saying… that her time in the U.K. has been eye-opening … and made her realize the L.A. nightlife scene helped trigger her downward spiral.
She added…’I needed to grow up and London is a better place for me to do that than anywhere else. In LA I didn’t know what to do, apart from go out every night. That’s when my friends were free.’ “I can go for a run here on my own,” Lohan explains … adding, “I do every morning, early, and I think how my friends in New York would still be up partying at that time. I needed to grow up and London is a better place for me to do that than anywhere else.”
Lindsay Lohan Launching “My Addiction” Clothing Live
Lindsay Lohan Gossip and Trivia
Lindsay Lohan took voice lessons as a girl and started modeling at age 3. Her mother is Dina Lohan, née Donata Sullivan, a former Rockette and Wall Street analyst, who now helps managing her daughter’s career. Her father is Michael Lohan, a longtime Wall Street trader who developed his family’s multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
The award goes to….Lindsay Lohan! Say what…Oh no she didn’t…Oh yes she did.
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has heard those words before, however, rarely have they been directed towards her….
On Tuesday, Lohan was honored with the “BIGGEST COMEBACK” Award at the Ischia Global Film & Music Fest.
Believe it or not, Lohan, known for being unreliable was even present to accept her award. She was sober and gave a brief acceptance speech.
As for what they consider a comeback for Lindsay “La Viva Lohan“…we don’t know…with her it good be several things, a rehab comeback, a jail comeback or a bar comeback. Oh well…. the important thing is that she “cameback.”
Lindsay Lohan Related Gossip News:
List of awards and nominations received by Lindsay Lohan
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan was out and about on her birthday on Wednesday in NYC. As usual….she was LIVIN‘ LA VIDA LOHAN.
OMG…The 28-year-old looked as if she got a jump start on her big celebration and hadn’t stopped since.
Lohan, looked battered and bruised, She had several bruises on both legs and a serious gash on one of them. She look extremely thin, her hair was messy and she was sporting a pair of raggedy denim cutoffs, a sloppy looking Iron Maiden T-shirt and tennis shoes.
This birthday celebration is much different than last years….She spent her 27th in a rehab facility in Malibu, California.
When I’m walking down the red carpet and everybody is screaming my name, all I’m doing is worrying that they’re thinking, like, “Oh, she didn’t wave at me, she’s such a bitch!” QUOTE: Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan is the older sister of Michael Lohan, Ali Lohan (aka Aliana Lohan) and Dakota Lohan (aka Cody). Half-sister of Ashley Kaufmann and Landon Lohan.
- Lindsay Lohan took voice lessons as a girl and started modeling at age 3.
- Her mother is Dina Lohan, née Donata Sullivan, a former Rockette and Wall Street analyst, who now helps managing her daughter’s career.
- Her father is Michael Lohan, a longtime Wall Street trader who developed his family’s multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
- Lindsay Lohan a track on the soundtrack for Freaky Friday (2003), in which she also stars. The song “Ultimate” is performed by her character at the beginning of the movie’s end credits.
- Her mother, Dina Lohan; her sister, Ali Lohan and her brother, Dakota Lohan, had cameos in The Parent Trap (1998) during the airport scene and Freaky Friday (2003) during the wedding scene.
- At age 7, she got to dress as garbage (“Things You Find on the Bottom of the Subway”) for a Halloween skit on Late Night with David Letterman (1982).
- Lindsay Lohan was originally offered the role of Penny in Inspector Gadget (1999) but turned it down.
- Emilio Estefan Jr. took her under his professional wing in September 2002. Estefan Enterprises announced a five-album production deal and the promise of an aggressive effort to sell her popular style with a rock edge to a major record label. She eventually signed a recording contract with Casablanca/Universal Records and has two albums under her belt.
- Lindsay Lohan has worked as a model for Abercrombie & Fitch Kids (A&F Kids) and Calvin Klein Kids.
Adam Levine didn’t sleep with trouble actress Lindsay Lohan despite the fact that his name appearing on the leaked list of her former celebrity lovers.
In March, a tabloid media source posted a scandalous handwritten list of men that Lohan claims she slept with.
The Maroon 5 frontman was just one of 36 male starson the list along with: PC Valmorbida, Joaquin Phoenix, Lukas Hass, Nico Tortorella, Evan Peters, Wilmer Valderrama, Jamie Burke, Jamie Doran, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, Ryan Rottman, Max George, Guy Berryman, James Franco, Adam Levine, and Garrett Hedlund. The remaining 18 are unknown because their names have been blocked out.
Despite what the list says….Levine and Franco are adamant…”They didn’t sleep with Lindsay Lohan!
James Franco, also dismissed rumors that he was sexually involved with the Mean Girls star.
Well if the latest reports are true about Lindsay Lohan, then history has repeated itself. These latest news has left many asking… Has the actress fallen off the wagon again?
According to several celebrity media reports the answer is yes….
Lohan was seen at week one of the 2014 Coachella music festival in Los Angeles and despite the actresses self-proclaimed sobriety. She was boozing it up with her sister …actually she was drunk. Lohan wagon fall didn’t start at the festival. According to Perezhilton.com “Lindsay as reportedly been drinking while filming her OWN docuseries!”
WOW…this comes as no surprise!
Coachella is still a party in the middle of the desert, and every year the elements go out of their way to prove it. This year, a Saturday night sandstorm brought havoc to the evening’s proceedings, causing guests to wrap their faces in scarves and performers’ voices to go harsh and raspy.
Related from the Web: