Tag Archives: nfl news
NFL bans purses and has announced it’s new guidelines for items allowed in NFL stadiums.
No Purses Allowed in NFL go here
is it legal to buy cialis online australia
cipro drug class
buy viagra from canadian pharmacies
abortion essay thesis
help writing papers for college
how to write a computer science journal paper
english gcse aqa coursework
thesis paper editing
does viagra effect a woman's libido
viagra generika wirksamkeit
critical thinking movies
buy viagra for cheap
thesis for friendship
fastest online pharmacy to canada review
lasix loop diuretic
cheap generic viagra 100mg
developing critical thinking
Pfizer viagra 50mg
Stadiums Next Season. Sports news sources are reporting that the National Football League just made a new rule, and it has some fans outraged. It’s not for the playing field, but rather the ticket line.
Starting this preseason, no one is allowed to bring a purse or a diaper bag or cooler into an NFL stadium thanks to a new safety rule.
Here’s what you’ll be allowed to bring into the stadium:
Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
They will reportedly allow:
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Read more about the NFL’s new policy and the reactions it is causing here
Related NFL News:
NFL legend Dan Marino comes clean about daughter with former assistant!
But the former Miami Dolphins star did come clean about his affair with CBS production assistant Donna Savattere to the one person to whom it mattered the most – his wife of 28 years, Claire.
The Hall of Famer, who is worth an estimated $35 million, paid his former assistant millions of dollars to keep quiet about their daughter, Chloe, who is now seven.
On Thursday…Marino, 51, admitted to the affair, saying in a statement: ‘This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then.
‘We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.’
The 2013 Super Bowl is fastly approaching…For many…the commercials have become a huge hit for all those who dislike the game but enjoy the advertisement aired during the game…This week we will share some of our staffs all-time- favorite Super Bowl Commercials…
The most notable was aired in January 2002. Budweiser ran this commercial for one of their famous Super Bowl spots. It only aired once. Anheuser-Busch wanted it only to be a symbol of remembrance and respect to the victims of 9-11…Watch Video Next Page
A Look at Super Bowl Advertisements…
In 2011 the auto industry dominated made a huge comeback in Super Bowl ad spending, reaching $77.5 million, up from $32.7 million in 2010.
From 2002 through 2011, the Super Bowl game has generated $1.72 billion of network advertising sales from more than 125 marketers…
The Super Bowl reaching more than 90 million viewers.
Advertising space can typically cost millions of dollars.
Share your favorite commercials with us….Submit link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1973 – The first famous Super Bowl commercial was for Noxzema featuring legendary New York Jets quarterback Joe Namath.
- 1973 – Master Lock ran the first of their long-running advertisements showing a sharpshooter shooting at and hitting a Master Lock in a failed attempt to open the lock.
- 1977 – Xerox introduced the 9200 high speed duplicator system with Brother Dominic duplicating documents in a medieval monastery.
- 1980 – A spot for Coca-Cola featuring Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro defensive lineman “Mean Joe” Greene, who is offered a Coca-Cola by a young fan and tosses the kid his game-worn jersey as repayment. However, it is technically not viewed as a Super Bowl ad since it actually debuted on October 1, 1979, not during the day of the game.
- 1984 – The ad for Apple’s Macintosh followed a 1984 theme. Directed by Ridley Scott, the ad featured a woman wearing track-and-field clothing sprinting into a large auditorium and hurling a large hammer into a screen right before security guards can subdue her. On the screen was a large Big Brother-type of face speaking to a massive assembly of drone-like people. His last words were “We shall prevail,” before the screen explodes and leaves the audience enraptured in gazing at the spectacle. The ad ran just one more time on television.
- 1985 – Generally considered unsuccessful, the Apple “lemmings” ad is shown featuring many PC users walking to their doom over a cliff.
- 1990 – Ridley Scott directed an ad for the Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. The ad depicts a dream sequence with the driver in a Twin Turbo 300ZX, competing against an unknown enemy. First the 300ZX races a motorbike, then a race car, and finally a jet fighter plane. At that point the plane is about to catch up to the 300ZX before the two turbochargers of the 300ZX “kick in”, greatly increasing engine power and the car accelerates away from the plane. The ad was only run once due to complaints that it promoted street racing. Nissan ran another popular Super Bowl ad for the 300ZX in 1995.
Alfred Morris, a sixth-round pick and the 173rd player to be chosen in the 2012 NFL Draft Alfred Morris has no intentions of ever forgetting where he came from and exactly what helped him get there.
The running back from Pensacola, Florida whose college career was with Florida Atlantic University will gladly share with you the story behind how he got his “Bentley” and he’s not ashamed of what he paid for it.
Well it’s not a real “Bentley” It’s a 1991 Mazda 626 Sedan, it first rolled off the lot when he was 3 years old. the first car he ever owned…he bought it in college for $2.00, and he named it “Bentley.”
The story behind the purchase of the car is even more humbling….Three years after he arrived at Florida Atlantic, Morris’s pastor, Gregory Fashaw, sold the football player the Mazda. He wanted to give it to Morris. But in fear of violating NCAA rules of improper benefits, he sold it to Morris for a great price.
“He said, ‘Two dollars. Just two dollars,’ ” Morris recalled. “I said, ‘What?’ He said, ‘Two dollars!’ God answered my prayer. . . . I was like, ‘It might not be much, but it’s mine.’ I wouldn’t let anybody steal my joy. They’d crack on me when I got it, and I’d be like, ‘Oh, that Bentley out there? Yeah, I’d be jealous if I didn’t have one, too.’ And the name just stuck.” He added… “It has some sentimental value to it now. It just keeps me grounded, where I came from and all the hard work for me to get to this point. So that’s what helps me.”
He has no plans to ever get rid of “Bentley” However, if he did…a 1993 Mazda 626 in fair condition has trade-in value of $500.
Morris drove Bentley 1,022 miles from South Florida to Ashburn this spring after the Redskins drafted him and signed him to a four-year, $2.2 million contract.
Morris knows he has his future in front of him. However, realistically thinking he understands that there are “no guarantees in professional sports.”
The Redskins running back and one of the most humble athletes in the NFL earned NFC Offensive Player of the Week following his performance against the Cowboys. His response to the award… he said he was honored that a no-name rookie from Florida Atlantic University would even be considered for such an esteemed award. He added…“I’m just thankful I get to do something I love to do,” Morris said.
Related from the Web:
- October 14, 2012 – Redskins vs. Vikings: Robert Griffin III leads Washington to 38-26 win
- December 28, 2012 – Redskins-Cowboys: Alfred Morris is low key off the field, making a big mark on it
New York Jets head coach Ryan, is vacationing in the Bahamas days after his Jets limped to a 6-10 season finish.
The only known coach in the NFL to ever be accused of having a “foot fetish” appeared to be sporting an interesting tattoo of a woman who appears to be his wife, wearing only a green jersey with Mark Sanchez’s No. 6 on it and posing in a way many would say resembles a crouching Tim Tebow.
According to sources at the New York Daily News, Ryan was approached by an uninvited reporter who he cursed and “stormed away.” It was then that a photographer captured of the tattoo photograph which was below another tattoo of a green shamrock♣ featuring the names of his wife and children.
Sources say that there was no indication in the report whether the tattoos were permanent. Ryan claims he has had the tattoo’s for years.
Updated – Rex Ryan’s wife NSFW photos may result in a federal investigation by the FBI. This law enforcement agency is required to enforce internet-based obscenity as well as child pornography, and the photos appearing online definitely fall under the category of obscenity.